Hi im new and im hoping its ok if i just jump in her

samaia

My name's Emma and ive got 2 kids,my son Sam who is 12 and my daughter Maia who is 13months.

I've tried SW but couldnt get on with it,so my OH and i decided to just go for with it Exante TS.

I haven't received my bumper pack yet,so we were going to do 2 weeks each and see how we but then the bumper pack price goes up but then i guess we can pick and choose from the online shop our favourites and carry on that way.

Ive got 4 stone to lose and 1.5 stone to lose.Cant wait to get started.

So i guess thats me,Hi and will be nice to meet you and maybe make some new friends :)

Hi Emma and Welcome,

As far as I'm aware the bumper packs will always be at the discounted values (well they have been since I've known about exante)

Good luck to both you and you're OH and keep us up-to-date :)

Welcome Emma and good luck to you both. I'm sure it will be easier with your OH for support.

Where did you hear/read that the price is going up? I hope not. :(

It said on the exante website when i ordered the bumper pack that 50% discount runs out on the 15th June,guess it could be a marketing ploy,i dont know.Just wish my pack was here now wanna get those first few days out of the way and get losing x

It said on the exante website when i ordered the bumper pack that 50% discount runs out on the 15th June,guess it could be a marketing ploy,i dont know.Just wish my pack was here now wanna get those first few days out of the way and get losing x

OMG if you can find details about that it would be greatly appreciated. I think a lot of us are on Exante because of the cost of the bumper packs - it might change a few things for a lot of people if this is the case!

I just had a reply email and the prices are not going up :) x

Where exactly on the website did you see this, noone else seems to have seen it, or be able to find it....

This info stressed me up. Where exactly did you see it samaia, please? I tried to order something and can not see this info.

Back