• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Hi - I'm new to this board

Hi everyone

I am new to this board as of today. My name is Nicola, I am 35 and am married to Mike. We have been married for 2.5 years. We have a little cute Lhasa Apso dog called Barney :)

I started SW on 8 July and have lost 11lb up to now which I am pleased with.

I do mostly extra easy days because I love the idea of being able to mix carbs and protein and not having to weigh.

I want to lose about 4/5 stone. We are trying for a baby and have been for over a year (I had a mc in April 08) but have not had any success. I figure that losing weight can only help the process so fingers crossed.

I look forward to sharing ideas/tips etc with you all and also to getting to know you.

Nic x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Hi Nic and welcome!!

Well done on the loss so far and heres to many more!!!

xx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Welcome to the forum and well done on your loss so far, good luck with your continuing weight loss.

S: 19st6lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 2st12.5lb(14.89%)
Hiya Nicola, welcome to the forum and well done on your weight loss so far, good luck with your jouney

S: 19st2lb C: 11st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 7st13lb(41.42%)
Hello and welcome Nic!! Well done on your loss so far, im confident if you stick to plan you will achieve your goals hun!