hi im new to this

elfie369

And not really sure how to use the forum as yet! Today is my 1st day + ive had lots of ham so far, got salmon in the oven + some boiled eggs on the go! I would like to lose 2stone x

I'm a newbie too, first day of attack. Biggest challenge so far has been finding the allowed foods in the supermarket! I've 41lbs to lose so it's the start of a long journey. Hopefully I'll learn to navigate this forum soon :)

Thats what im struggling with, finding what we can have, worse but is we go on holiday Friday for 4 days but im determined to stick to it, good luck all x

It does get easier as you get more used to it - just make sure you always have protein in the house and plan ahead for meals. Good luck :)

Day two of attack and I was 3 lbs down this morning :) That was good motivation to carry on even if it was just fluid. I'm now 12st 12lbs instead of 13st 1lb which is a huge psychological boost in itself. Been good today except I hadn't realised that only bought sliced ham was allowed and not home cooked ham but hopefully that won't make too much of a difference. 5 more days of attack to go and still feeling positive I can do it.

Back