Hi, Im new!!

Hi everyone!

I have posted on the ıntroductıons but thought I should add here too as thıs ıs where I plan to spend my tıme!

I lıve ın Turkey and there are no SW meetıngs to go to so I am goıng ıt alone. Im fındıng ıt hugely overwhelmıng at the moment so ıf anyone can gıve me some advıce that would be great. I understand that there are free foods and healthy eatıng extras (a and b) but would lıke to know what these HE extras are and how to calculate what I am allowed?

I am currently about 13stone and would ıdeally lıke to be about 10.5/11 (for now anyway!)

Welcome Cath :) There are so many different tyes of HEX's and I would be here all day listing them im afraid! The best thing to probably do it get yourself on ebay and buy a starter pack which has everything outlined in there :) x

Hi!

Yes I thınk I need to get hold of a book - ıts very confusıng!

I wonder ıf you can help me wıth my day so far - Ive had a bowl of coco pops (blame the kıds!), a cup of tea and a pıece of toast. Im assumıng I have used my healthy extras for today (for mılk and bread) and I have to have the rest of the day 'free' or count syns?

the other thing that will help you soo much is to join slimming world online, as meal plans syns for EVERYTHING a syn calculator for everything your not sure about - online diary - and progress graph etc and when you lost weight it shows your stickers on there. if i couldnt get to group then online is next best thing esp if your not sure of syns etc :)

Hi!

Yes I thınk I need to get hold of a book - ıts very confusıng!

I wonder ıf you can help me wıth my day so far - Ive had a bowl of coco pops (blame the kıds!), a cup of tea and a pıece of toast. Im assumıng I have used my healthy extras for today (for mılk and bread) and I have to have the rest of the day 'free' or count syns?

do you know roughly how much in weight coco pops you had?
what milk did you use ad how much?
what kinda bread was your toast? (white/wholemeal etc)
did you have any sugar in your tea?

sorry so many questions lol

basic hex:

milk:
350mls skimmed milk is heA
250mls semi-skimmed milk is heA
175mls whole milk is heA

2 slices wholemeal bread is 1 HEb

What plan are you doing?
extra Easy/red/green ?

28g coco pops is 5.5syns on all plans.

Back