Hi, just started, tryin to get my head around it!

medsec24

Just to say hi,

Went to first SW mtg yest, all seems very complicated, healthy extras etc. Will figure it out though!

Anyone else just started??

X

SW 13st 8&3/4lbs, WK 1 lost 13&3/4lbs, WK 2 lost 7&1/4lbs WK 3 lost 3&1/2lbs, CW 11st 12&1/4lbs

Sorry prev signature from doin cambridge, trying to change it, start weight is 12st 3.5lbs as of yest xx

SW 12st 3.5lbs

Just to say hi,

Went to first SW mtg yest, all seems very complicated, healthy extras etc. Will figure it out though!

Anyone else just started??

X

SW 13st 8&3/4lbs, WK 1 lost 13&3/4lbs, WK 2 lost 7&1/4lbs WK 3 lost 3&1/2lbs, CW 11st 12&1/4lbs

It can take a bit of time to get your head around it when you first start. There's plenty of help on here, so if you have any questions, just ask.
Good luck with your goals
Tina x

Omg cant stop eatin!!!! Not really that bad what im actually eatin, its just lots of it. Feel so full, but stil hungry, if that makes any sense at all :-/

SW 12st 3.5lbs WK 1 -6lbs CW 11st 11.5lbs

Omg cant stop eatin!!!! Not really that bad what im actually eatin, its just lots of it. Feel so full, but stil hungry, if that makes any sense at all :-/

SW 12st 3.5lbs WK 1 -6lbs CW 11st 11.5lbs

Hi ya !! I am currently doing Lipotrim but planning to come off it in mid December and begin SW a few days after Christmas :)
Gonna do it online as dont have time for the meetings unfortunately being a nurse! Cant WAIT to start it but Im trying to research and study it at the minute as it looks soooooooooooooooooo complicated! ha ha xxx

Hi ya !! I am currently doing Lipotrim but planning to come off it in mid December and begin SW a few days after Christmas :) Gonna do it online as dont have time for the meetings unfortunately being a nurse! Cant WAIT to start it but Im trying to research and study it at the minute as it looks soooooooooooooooooo complicated! ha ha xxx

Hi, im a nurse too :).

I go to mtgs, but there is loads of support on here and you can ask any question about the plan and someone wil know.

Im still trying to get my head around the plan, but my group leader said not to worry too much as it wil become 2nd nature soon.

Its a good diet though, lots of foods that you can eat freely, it will def be a change from lipotrim, i previously did cambridge and it was so strange how much i could actually eat and stil lose weight.

Good luck and keep me posted x

SW 12st 3.5lbs WK 1 -6lbs WK 2 -7lbs CW 11st 4.5lbs

Hi, im a nurse too :).

I go to mtgs, but there is loads of support on here and you can ask any question about the plan and someone wil know.

Im still trying to get my head around the plan, but my group leader said not to worry too much as it wil become 2nd nature soon.

Its a good diet though, lots of foods that you can eat freely, it will def be a change from lipotrim, i previously did cambridge and it was so strange how much i could actually eat and stil lose weight.

Good luck and keep me posted x

SW 12st 3.5lbs WK 1 -6lbs WK 2 -7lbs CW 11st 4.5lbs

Ahh brilliant :)!!!!!!! Actually cannot wait you know haha xxx

Hi there, I'm just been on it a week now, as I muddled by on just eating less for the last few weeks (over Christmas too...I know!!) and that's paid off, but I'm really struggling to get my head around the SW way. I used to do WW which seems far easier, but I read a post on this forum (which is how I joined up) about forgetting everything that was past and having an open mind, but tbh I think opening my mind has allowed my brain to run away, because it's just not sinking in.

Can anyone just confirm that I'm right in thinking that, on the Extra Easy (how I laughed at that title!) I can literally eat my whole body's worth of free foods each day, then I have to eat 1 x healthy extra from list A and one from list B each day, and finally, I can have 10 syns a day (recommended by my consultant)? If that's right, then I've finally cracked it! *lol*

I am quite new to EE only 1 week in and thats the way ive been looking at it apart from that its the super free foods that need to have the main focus then the free foods. I have taken it to the extreame as i do tend to overeat generally and in my 1st week lost 7 pounds so it does definatly work.

Yeah, I found the same! I'm loving it, and even managed to make my own low syn (5 syns for 12) Yorkshire Puddings, that *actually* rose for once! *lol* Must be doing something right, as I'm losing weight *and* feeling full!

5 syns for 12 that's fantastic I used to have like 4 at a time and now I cut down to 1 because of the syns how do you make those???

Back