Hi misheemoo ...sweeteners

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by susie Q, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. susie Q

susie Q Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    sorry this is a reply for misheemoo. I did try sending you a reply but not sure if I did it right so I'll send it again just in case. I had a venga allergy test(where they test you to see what your body reacts to ie, foods, drinks etc) done and I came out as a yeast sensitive person-should avoid sweeteners, anything containing caramel colouring, mushrooms,cheese,cucumber and anything with vinegar in. I can eat egg and chips and loose weight apparently as long as I dont put vinegar or tom sauce on it!!!! And I was told to watch the ingredients in the sweeteners as I was using hermasetas, which contain Asparitine ( not sure how to spell that) and that contains carbs, so for me sweeteners are not a good idea. hope I explained that ok for you. susie Q xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.