Hi new and in need of some help please

skinnyme2811

Hi
I am about the start with exante and am planning on ordering the months supply from the website.
My BMI is 29.6
Am i right - I have 3/4 products per day around meal times and 2-3L of water a day?
Do i have to add meals at all, if so when? the recipes look great.
Can i drink anything other than water?
I havent managed to find the whole plan written down anywhere yet - as in week 1 etc is there somewhere I could find this? or does it not come this way!
Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome! The FAQ page on the Exante diet website is the first place I would recommend you take a look at to have all your questions answered. There is also a booklet in the resources page to explain the different solutions to you. But you are right. On total solution you have 3/4 packs a day and 2-4L water a day (min. 2.25L) you can drink coffee and tea (both black) and green tea. You can add a meal every 28 days on TS which is 400-600 kcal for a week, although some users on this forum prefer only to add a meal for a couple of days.

Good luck on your first day! We are here to support you when you need it!

Lozza xxx

Ive just started today, but Ive read everything in sight lol, Im sure some of the more experienced ladies and gents will be along to help you on your way to a thinner you.

Good Luck

Take a look at the link cybill gave you, that was the first thread i looked at on here actually :) Good luck with your weightloss xx

Cybil's link is brilliant, other than that just start a diary & ask as many questions as you like. Good luck xo

just wanted to say good luck

Good luck!! Welcome to the journey. I found it helpful to have a good look around the exante section, the link Cybil gave you is brilliant. I also found it helpful to read other people's diaries as you get a really good idea of how other people have got on, and you usually find lots of questions being answered too

Go for it, it works.
GSQ

I'm new too, keep focussed and your goal in sight. I got some great advice today, to drink 4 litres a day of water.

Hi
I am about the start with exante and am planning on ordering the months supply from the website.
My BMI is 29.6
Am i right - I have 3/4 products per day around meal times and 2-3L of water a day?
Do i have to add meals at all, if so when? the recipes look great.
Can i drink anything other than water?
I havent managed to find the whole plan written down anywhere yet - as in week 1 etc is there somewhere I could find this? or does it not come this way!
Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks in advance

Found you! ;)

Good luck with Exante :D

Have added you Hun. Role on thursday am enjoying all the stuff nit allowed on Sw going on theory I want to have everything I know I'll miss before starting

Good luck, everyone on here is very helpful and very friendly!! Tasha x

Back