Hi new and in need of some help please

Well 3 litres down and sat in meeting with everyone munching chocolate bars!!! I'm being good. Feeling hungry roll on soup time xx

Day one was fine soups not as bad as j expected think I'll add more water to tonights chicken one!! Bar fir breakfast today choc shake for lunch x

Yay!!! The bar was yummy had it in 2 halved milkshake for lunch was ok. I pre mixed it at 7am is that ok to do? Sorry fir dumb questions x

No. You are ment to eat them within 15 minutes, it's to do with vitamins being at their best.

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

I lived off water and black coffee...and of course the shakes for the past 4 weeks, and i've just found out that there are some fizzy drinks that you can have. The post is on here somewhere, but just off the top of my memory...you can have some sparking flavoured water, think it was Tesco's and Sainsbury's; Coke Zero; Asda's Diet coke/Zero sugar coke (which i tried yesterday, and is quite good)...there's a few more, but definately try and find it on here, it's a recent post. I think the more variety we have, the less likely we are to 'stray'!

Good luck!!

I lived off water and black coffee...and of course the shakes for the past 4 weeks, and i've just found out that there are some fizzy drinks that you can have. The post is on here somewhere, but just off the top of my memory...you can have some sparking flavoured water, think it was Tesco's and Sainsbury's; Coke Zero; Asda's Diet coke/Zero sugar coke (which i tried yesterday, and is quite good)...there's a few more, but definately try and find it on here, it's a recent post. I think the more variety we have, the less likely we are to 'stray'!

Good luck!!

Back