Hi new here & 1st day of lipotrim - hello

Hi everyone.Today is day 1 on the lipotrim diet .Just managed to drink 1st shake ut think I may of overdone how much water I am drinking because cant stop going to the toilet !!.:eek:

Hi and welcome.

Good luck with LT. I think it is quite normal to go to the toilet a lot when you start the diet so don't worry. I know I was like that with CD

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins & good luck with LT

Hi everyone.Today is day 1 on the lipotrim diet .Just managed to drink 1st shake ut think I may of overdone how much water I am drinking because cant stop going to the toilet !!.:eek:

Welcome Celticlass :D

Looking forward to seeing how you are in the morning :)

Good morning &< thankyou for the welcome.Survived my 1st day so I am chuffed,I am doing this 1 day at a time.
Yesterday I was really dizzy & so hungry most of the day but so far today dont feel too bad.I have gained so much support from looking at the success photos on this forum & that is what is spurring me on.
Got to lose about 9 stones so in it for the long haul.
Have a great day everyone.:)

Ok day 2 over with & onto day 3 !! I have truly never fealt so ill in my life.I am dizzy to the point of being scared to drive,have diahreah,a pounding headache & feel so sick I want to curl up & die.
ACtually I feel too ill to give in to the hunger pangs so wont give up... I CAN DO THIS.

Back