Hi new here & 1st day of lipotrim - hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by celticlass, 8 July 2008 Social URL.

1. celticlass

celticlass Member

Hi everyone.Today is day 1 on the lipotrim diet .Just managed to drink 1st shake ut think I may of overdone how much water I am drinking because cant stop going to the toilet !!.:eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome.

Good luck with LT. I think it is quite normal to go to the toilet a lot when you start the diet so don't worry. I know I was like that with CD

Irene xx
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck with LT xx
  6. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Celticlass :D

Looking forward to seeing how you are in the morning :)
  7. celticlass

celticlass Member

Good morning &< thankyou for the welcome.Survived my 1st day so I am chuffed,I am doing this 1 day at a time.
    Yesterday I was really dizzy & so hungry most of the day but so far today dont feel too bad.I have gained so much support from looking at the success photos on this forum & that is what is spurring me on.
    Got to lose about 9 stones so in it for the long haul.
    Have a great day everyone.:)
  8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Congratulations on getting day 1 over with. Here's to day 2

Irene xx
  9. celticlass

celticlass Member

Ok day 2 over with & onto day 3 !! I have truly never fealt so ill in my life.I am dizzy to the point of being scared to drive,have diahreah,a pounding headache & feel so sick I want to curl up & die.
    ACtually I feel too ill to give in to the hunger pangs so wont give up... I CAN DO THIS.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.