Hi newbie starting on Monday any advice/ diet buddies?

Hii Miss M

I too have had a a draining week and realised that i may not be in the right place to try to lose weight. i find at the moment it is the straw the will break the camel's back, butt i don't want to fat any more so i am in a bit of sticky place. I suppose I want my cake and eat it; excusing the pun!!!!

any help with motivation??? I too will probably try to stick with it and re-start on Monday. xxx

right these pics don't make it look very appetising, but I've taken a photo of the powder, and then one out of the microwave .... IMG00315-20121026-1415.jpgIMG00318-20121026-1715.jpg

The carbonara? Looks em....:.Mmm glad I only ordered two packs....what does it taste like?

haha Butterfly it prob looks better than these pics suggest! Its like a little bit of spaghetti in a smoked cheese sauce ..... thats the best way I can describe it

It was ok - not too bad.

Hi rachieb,
My initial motivation is that we have a work night out on 17th November. I have already said that I will be designated driver and will only drink water and coke zero if the bar sells it. I would love to have lost a minimum of a stone by then. Also my work colleague has given up on the exante diet as it didn't agree with her colitis and I am buying her supplies off of her. My long term goal at the moment is to possibly take part in the Great South Run next year, although I'm really not a runner but that is my heads goal at the moment

Last edited:
Hi Miss Magic

I too have a running goal next year; a half marathon which both my sister and OH. I need to beat them ah-ha!!!!!

My immediate goal is to feel my clothes getting bigger. I went onto Zara tonight and I just want to be able to fit in their clothes. Although their clothing is expensive, they are really nice and not all their range includes items that aren't too frilly and fussy, which I hate.

Oh and don't forget the wonderful heels we can wear without the unbearable pain of excess weight pressing down on our tootsies.

Hope you are okay?

Xxx

I'm really good thanks. My problem staff member has given a months notice which is covered by a months sicknote. Work gave everyone a £50 Sainsbury voucher so brought 2 pairs of trousers abd a top all a size smaller than I was and they fit comfortably! And have my very long hair cut today.... Into a shoulder length Bob and love it!!! Now on way to a social evening with managers from our company, its nice to be invited as I am a deputy manager not manager, we have no manager though and haven't since January!!!

Last edited:
Back