Hi newbie starting on Monday any advice/ diet buddies?

Hiya
I am starting again today also! I am not new to a vlcd and have lost a few stones already but keep stopping and starting which is dragging my weightloss journey . But I am determined to get this last 2 and 1/2 stone off without messing around this time! I'm just know that everyone with today as a start date is gonna do sooooo well! haha. I don't want to have to make do with my Christmas outfit this year because its the less attention attractor and it covers my rolls the most! We can do it! xxx

cake_dodger good luck on your journey! we can all do this!! feels liek a little army of fat fighters haha
together we can keep each other on the right track :)

Best of luck cake-dodger (love the name!) :)

Diva congratulations on such a super loss, 7lbs that's fantastic! Less than a century to go. Miss M fab idea for the scratch cards hope it's working for you. Welcome cake dodger! Suzie good luck for your WI. X

Thanks angel-you'll be beating me soon enough! X

Hey Ladies,

well im 7 days in, and weigh in day is tomorrow so fingers crossed its a good one. How is everyone else getting on?

Well done gals, we can do this x

I'm still here Razzie xx I think i'm going slightly stir crazy today .. or it might just be that I have actually laughed out loud at the fact that we can now buy pasta Carbonara hahaha I love it! I feel like this is going to get easier :)

gooooo girls!! :party0019:

mmmm pasta.....am ordering on Thursday so might have another peek....mmmmm foooood.... XXX

me too Diva, I am ordering next supplies on thursday too - its pay day :)

Huwiesmummy I meant to say good luck for your op, I think you might already have gone in so ill just sent you healing hugs and wishes, hope all goes well. X
Suzie, razzie, cake-dodger, Janice, Diva .... How is everyone today? Razzie didnt you WI today?

hello everyone I'm here !!!! WI today and ................
I'm now 13st 2lb!!! can you flippin believe it
How I dont know
but I'm laughing a LOT today

I hope everyone is having a good day :) :)
just put order in for more supplies, going to add in some soups this time. and i've ordered the pasta too - will let you all know how it is :)

Yay!! well done Suzie - fab week one loss :bliss:Keep that positive thang going! X

Well done suzie, you can tick off your second goal too! Hope it's given you a boost. Have a good second week.

thanks girls xxx I would have fallen for sure without the support on here! I feel very happy today its definitely a boost. Even more so when I went shopping today and didnt bat an eyelid at temptation in supermarket. treated myself to a dr pepper zero! I needed washing powder otherwise I would not have gone to supermarket. Tho it proves I can do it ... new order should be here tomorrow.

thanks girls xxx I would have fallen for sure without the support on here! I feel very happy today its definitely a boost. Even more so when I went shopping today and didnt bat an eyelid at temptation in supermarket. treated myself to a dr pepper zero! I needed washing powder otherwise I would not have gone to supermarket. Tho it proves I can do it ... new order should be here tomorrow.

Well done hun, im so happy for you :wow:.

Angel72, yes hun my first weigh in was thursday and im 9.6lbs lighter :)

How is everyone today?

Miss m well done on the loss, however it happened! Good luck for Monday-hopefully your head wil be in the right place X

Miss Magic well done on the loss, keep going you can do it. It's nice to have you around so don't disappear. Razzie congrats that's an amazing loss too.

Back