Hi newbie starting on Monday any advice/ diet buddies?

Started feeling a bit angry, short tempered, irritated and down, "out of sorts" as my mum would say. No real reason. Anyone else experience mood swings? Normally if I was happy I'd eat or down I'd eat, not sure how to handle it without food.

Angel72 said:
Started feeling a bit angry, short tempered, irritated and down, "out of sorts" as my mum would say. No real reason. Anyone else experience mood swings? Normally if I was happy I'd eat or down I'd eat, not sure how to handle it without food.

Yep I had that issue before it takes time I always write on my diary on here when in that kind of a mood. It is so hard at first but you will get there.

Hi all x
Won't go into too much detail about wot I ate wen and how but in a nut shell I've BLEW IT
Im really angry with myself but will not let this 'blip' ruin what I can achieve on exante

i will do this , I can do this , I will do this !!!

hope everybody doing well x

Miss M, we missed you! Glad you're back. Janice, my coach once said if things go wrong don't dwell, do a mental ," ctl, alt, delete" to reset your mind and start fresh. You can do this. I think the hardest is dealing with the emotions which trigger the eating, it is for me anyway, I'm having to deal with things I normally bury.

Huwiesmummy, thanks for that, it helps to know I'm not completely off my rocker. I'll take a look at your diary. Temper bit better today. I've realised that some friends really are a drain on energy because they are so negative all the time, and since I started the diet my patience with them is thinning. it's nice to have such positive people on here. Hugs to all.

Hi Angel, thank you. I will be back on total from tomorrow but my head really hasn't been there this week. I have a second staff member who has now been suspended and the details of the allegations against her are really serious and have had me in tears. But it is now being dealt with through the correct sources and I can't see that she will be allowed to set foot back n the building EVER again. It's just taken me a few days to get my head around it all so I chose to take a few days break rather than falling off and getting annoyed with myself afterwards.
MissMagic

Miss M it's horrible when work becomes awful, especially when it's out of your control. Hopefully things will pick up for you. Head space is definately key to succeeding on this. Feel better and look forward to a slimmer happier you because that's one thing no one can stop you doing :) onwards and downwards as they say!

Oh crikey I must be mental. I've just been seduced by a black dress in debenhams. I blame the vouchers I had and the sale. It's v neck and empire line, floor length with 3/4 sleeves. AND A SIZE 16 .... I must be nuts, I'm a 22/24, there's a good 8 inches before the zip will meet at my back hubby says. What weight do you have to get to for a size 16.... It's not as if I haven't a wardrobe of clothes to Aim for. Well, I've got it now so I'd better just get a move on and make it fit. It does make me smile. Anyone else got a glam frock waiting for them?

Good mornin to all x

thats me back on track today x had a bad couple of days and tried to solve with food WHY ?
Never mind , onwards and downwards x I hope

Miss M - nice to see you again - and keep positive, new week, new day - deep breath. and good idea on the scratch cards (tho not sure I should be encouraging you to gamble;-))
Angel - even more reason to stick with it! (is it lovely?!)
Janice - good on you for getting back on the horse and carrying on - you will indeed do it!
Hope all have a good day today - lost 7lbs this week so feeling good for a Monday morning!
XXX

morning everyone xx

Happy Monday to you all! I have gotten over my craving for solid food now. I feel a bit better today and not so sorry for myself, and I'm glad I didn't give in to the feeling either, it was just a little blip!

So today I'm back at work, with a cofee (latte actually made with vanilla shake) and I feel better.

Day 5 - almost made it to the end of 7 days .... not long to go til I can jump on those scales and get a boost :)

Last edited:
Good going Suzie - keep it up, and good luck for the weigh in :)

thanks Diva xx hope you have a good day too :)

and well done with your loss 7lb wowsers you go girl !!

Morning all, back on track today. Diva I'd rather gamble £1-2 on a scratcard and gain in £'s that buy chocolate and gain in lbs that my theory anyway. :) had my chocolate shake this morning and have my 2 litre bottle of water beside ne on my desk. One staff member has their disciplinary meeting today but neither of the 2 on suspensions are worth my head space or time wasting on what the outcome may be. I have more important things in life and they are simply getting their just deserts. What goes around comes around.
X

Back