Hi newbie starting on Monday any advice/ diet buddies?

Hi all. Well, 8 hours we were shopping and only went to m&s, Tkmaxx and sainsburys. My glamazon mate got some gorgeous dresses in m& s sale for just a few pounds. I got some black work trousers in a size down but they were only 8 in the sale. She's an amazing shopper and a size 12/14. I'm exhausted. Found it hard around so many mirrors and bright lights. My temper has increased too. Mainly because I'm having to deal with life's emotional irritations head on instead of resorting to chocolate. How was the bath Janice? Did you get the ticker sorted? Night all. Work early. Keep going!

Good mornin to all xx

feel a lot better than I did last nite x don't know wot happened but the horrible way I was feeling is gone :)
day 6 , weigh in tomorrow , bring it on ha ha
hope everyone has a great day xx

I second what huwiesmummy just said!
Have a good day X

Awe miss magic hang in ther x it's tough but you can do it , I know you can x remember you have everyone at the minis too x As you said yourself better day and back on track x You go girl :)

Last edited:
feel for you hon. line drawn under the eating and new day 100%

sound like yoda I do...

enjoy your day you must ...

Magic well done you for getting straight back on track! It's hard to see people poorly when you care for them. A good rant sounds like just the ticket. Well done.

Good mornin to all x
hope we all have a good day :)

13lb lost :) a know its mainly water but wot a buzz !
Its an incentive I needed to keep at this xxx thanks to all for the support too x

wow!! - you ARE good at this ! well done hon. :cool:

Have just as good a week this week! x

I'd love to join in this too please. Just started today and have a long road to travel! be great to have some company on that road :)

Janice that's super we'll done ! It's a high isn't it :) does that mean you are in your next stone bracket down now, and nearly through it i shouldnt wonder. Welcome suzie, how's it going ?

Welcome suzie! You have all the company and support you need here-everyone I've 'met' is lovely!
Best of luck hon :)

Thanks for the 'pat on the back' x
welcome suzie to the journey x
OH just doesn't get this diet , says I might faint or end ul in hospital !?!
Jeez oh , god give me strength ha ha x

thanks everyone xx it seems such a friendly bunch on here, it gives me a little bit of a lift to know there are others willing to help us all stay on track - which is great! and i'm sure you won't faint we just have to make sure we drink enough! easier said than done - i know

Hello Angel, so very tired now, but I'm hoping that I can just have a good day tomorrow - I must remember to drink more! but I'm determined to get myself into it, I think I just need to get used to it thats all. the hunger is probably more in my mind than anywhere else

Back