hi there, anyone want a pupil??

nicolapink

Hi, Im Nicola and im 37, I live in NI, married to J and i really need to get back on track!!!the last time i did sw, it was red days and green days, at the min i cant really afford to go to the classes, so i am hoping i will get some advice here, what do you guys reccommend, sticking to red and green or the ee plan? im eager to learn and really want to get started again, just thought id say hi and introduce myself... any hints or tips would be appreciated!!

Nicola xxx

nicolapink said:
Hi, Im Nicola and im 37, I live in NI, married to J and i really need to get back on track!!!the last time i did sw, it was red days and green days, at the min i cant really afford to go to the classes, so i am hoping i will get some advice here, what do you guys reccommend, sticking to red and green or the ee plan? im eager to learn and really want to get started again, just thought id say hi and introduce myself... any hints or tips would be appreciated!!

Nicola xxx

Ee is awesome, it's like the best bits of green and best bits of original all rolled into one :) good luck with whatever you decide

nicolapink said:

Nicola xxx

Hi nicola, welcome :) where do u live in NI? I do EE as u can eat most things & v flexible. Red doesn't work for me, always hungry. Some good hints & tips threads for starters on here if u can search for them.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to reply, aim probably gonna do your heads in with questions!

ok EE it is! so the bones of it are what was free on red and free on green is free on EE, and the HEs are stricter?

Kieragh, im from Belfast, but i live in Ballymena now!!

talk soon xx:)

nicolapink said:
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to reply, aim probably gonna do your heads in with questions!

ok EE it is! so the bones of it are what was free on red and free on green is free on EE, and the HEs are stricter?

Kieragh, im from Belfast, but i live in Ballymena now!!

talk soon xx:)

I'm in randalstown :)

Hi Nicola and welcome to this forum. You will get loads of info and tips on here, if you have a query someone on here will generally get back to you with an answer. I have up to now done red and green days, lastl week and this ee. Dont like veg much so struggle a bit with ee tbh, just fill your plate up with 1/3rd superfree food and you will be sorted. I actually eat a load of fruit before my meal to fill me up coz of my veg thing, last week I lost 2lb and was made up, will see what the scales say tomoz. You will find your own way and what you enjoy and works best for you as you go along,any questions, just keep asking

Back