Hi there

Hi and thank silver lady just stick to it when I started day 1 hard day 2 easy day 3 hard felt fab day 4 and onwards. Keep drinking and keep yourself busy this nasty part does past then u just sulk sometimes but you certainly are not hungry it's all in the head . X

Morning day 76

I'm back after a 10 day crimbo break so just going to carry on my diary now. Hope I soon get on ketosis . Plan is to keep my self super busy which I'm sure I can do as hubby gone bck to work so it's time to clean. Men leave stuff everywhere he's more messy than my 2year old. So it's mummy and daughter day time to get straight then may watch a film later with my princess. Il update in a little while on how much iv gained over crimbo as scales are downstairs . Hope U all have a fab day xx

Well iv weighed week 11 plus fextra 3 days and gained 9 1/2 pound. I did say iv eaten like a apsolute pig and drunk haha. Oh well ant letting it get me down had a brill crimbo and felt normal haha.

See how you get on to Start off with i was finding the products where going straight through me (tmi) haha must be all the vitamins. I did start to struggle I think on week 2 I took some senokot. I think the whole time I was doing the diet in 10 weeks only had to take 3 lots as your body just adapts to the diet. People have mention having phillisum husks into shakes which apparently works.

Well today's going great NOT. Was doing well cooked roast beef dinner for hubby and daughter sat there sulking so came in front room. Been back in kitchen and he had cooked warm sausage rolls and I took one :(. Feel really bad now deffo not having my bar tonight. This is going to effect getting into keto tho and prob bloody delay me now . Stupid thing to do

2xcaramel crunch bars
1x party sausage roll

Aye but I mind you saying youre a lot taller than me so you're not actually all that different size wise. I'm a 16/18 just now. 16 up top 18 bottom.
Psyllium husk tabs are better if you don't want to mix them in. I also take aloe vera juice and green tea which help keep the old chutney channel moving along.
Magnesium is another one. Or oxypowder. None of those will throw you out.
You're doing well despite the sausage roll don't worry lol

Day 77 Feeling a lot fresher this morning. I don't think TOTM was helping yesterday to be honest. Off the a farm today with friend and her lil boy so should keep busy. I know when it hits dinner il be like oh I could have a jacket spud . Aim keep busy try not to think about it

You're stumbling in but don't worry, don't let it get you down. It's very small things and the overall picture is good. It might just take an extra day that's all. We still eat carbs in our packs just a certain amount, so just think of it that you've had a tiny bit more than that. You're still doing great

Hi Laura, hang on in there xx

Well after a lot of thort this week iv decided to go to a slimming world group tonight to loose extra weight. I just can't get into the zone at the min at all. Prob with slimming world is it's slower and u eat loads so I'm goin to try smaller portions and hopefully loose more. Maybe in a month or so when I may come bck il see how I get on. Before I was pregnant I lost nearly 3 stone on slimming world from June to oct for a Hol so I know it's possible. I started exante in October and I lost 2 stone before crimbo. I'm now at 1 stone 7 pounds loss. I'm fed up of being ratty and fed up and think il feel better if can be normal again and enjoy family meals etc. Hopefully few weeks il be back at my 2 stone loss fingers crossed . Then want to loose another 3 to get me where I want to be.

I would like to thank you all for all your support while iv been here your all fab ladies and it's been a pleasure knowin you all. I wish u all the luck for this diet it's so bloody hard and to do it is brilliant . Keep going your all doing fab xxx

Back