hi !

xconfusedx

I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I've been lurking and reading posts and doing so research into vlcd. I've decided to start on exante.

I'll order some once pay day arrives so I hope I'll be joining you all in the next week or so.

I could do with a few diet buddies. Anyone up for the challenge ? :)

xconfusedx

Hi confused! If you want to there's a Christmas challenge already running with about 30 people signed up, it's got a sticky at the top of the page. I personally want to lose about 16lb before halloween. I'd be happy to be your buddy for your first month, til you get the hang of things. If it helps for you motivation I've lost 1 and a half stone in the first month.

Not that I wouldn't be yr buddy after that lol, it's just I think it takes at least a month to really get into the swing of things, notjust having the packs and giving up food, but the challenges of turning down food and how to occupy yourself without food to entertain/ comfort etc

Hi and welcome to Minis. You'll find lots of support here so do keep posting. i'm only just starting on exante too and wil be around for quite a while :eek::)

Hello confused!

Im new too - only a week into Exante - and its been rocky!!!

Im so new to all this - even the forum posting is confusing to me!! xx

Welcome to Minimins, youll find all the support you need on here - then some ;) Theres also an October challenge up and running if you want to join that :)

Hi and welcome ive done exante before but crashed im know re-starting to day .

Back