• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey everyone! I ran across this forum when looking for weight loss apps for my new android Samsung GalaxyS Epic cell phone. This looks like the exact type of environment where I can get and give support. I restarted the Weight Watchers program a little over a month ago after I gained about half of the 80 pounds that I lost in 2003. I weigh in on Friday, but I've lost about 11 pounds so far. I look forward to getting to know everyone...
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done Pam! Looks like you are on the right track and I was the same I found this site when looking for an app for my phone. It's been great for me so far and I decided to take the plunge and join and start sharing.

I am going to be brave and weigh myself today too as I haven't since I started slimming world on my own as I was sure that I had gone up in weight again and I can tend to be very hard on myself!

Good luck

Staff member
Welcome Pam to MiniMins:welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

If you need any help please ask:)
hi and :welcome: to the forums! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Good luck on your weight loss journey :) xxx