• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi

Hey everyone! I ran across this forum when looking for weight loss apps for my new android Samsung GalaxyS Epic cell phone. This looks like the exact type of environment where I can get and give support. I restarted the Weight Watchers program a little over a month ago after I gained about half of the 80 pounds that I lost in 2003. I weigh in on Friday, but I've lost about 11 pounds so far. I look forward to getting to know everyone...
*Pam*

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st11lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 2st2lb(13.57%)
Well done Pam! Looks like you are on the right track and I was the same I found this site when looking for an app for my phone. It's been great for me so far and I decided to take the plunge and join and start sharing.

I am going to be brave and weigh myself today too as I haven't since I started slimming world on my own as I was sure that I had gone up in weight again and I can tend to be very hard on myself!

Good luck

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Welcome Pam and good luck with your weight loss.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Welcome Pam to MiniMins:welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

If you need any help please ask:)

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi and :welcome: to the forums! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

S: 17st8lb C: 17st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 45 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey :) xxx