HighJacking Heaven

ok hijack ............hands up ...fly me to australia ,,,,as its hot out there !!! and i'm cold ...........weigh day tomorrow so just shaved everything i could ....as i want to be 11-13 ....................................................please .....another gulp of water xx

results ........smooth bits ............joke i know what you mean !!!!

thanks chuck ..i'm so wobbly at the moment ..xx

whens your weigh day ?

one whole pound !! celebrated with a cheese roll ....not joking ......must do better xx

sooooooooooooo cold .....electricity bill arrived today ...they want to increase it to £150 a month !!

one whole pound !! celebrated with a cheese roll ....not joking ......must do better xx

sooooooooooooo cold .....electricity bill arrived today ...they want to increase it to £150 a month !!

Congrats on the pound. Commiserations on the leccy bill. Blimey O'Reilly do you have gas to pay as well?

Dizzy x

2 PACKETS OF BUTTER GONE !

OMG how much a month, that is extortionate.......have you looked into changing suppliers ?

no gas in the village ................cos i had no heating til dec so had 2 elec heaters on quite alot ....so i knew it was going to be a high one ........dizzy ....hope the head gets sorted ....i suffer with migraines .....xx

so the cheese roll was not mentioned that must of been ok !!!! yes

so the cheese roll was ok ..................................nobody mentioned it !!!

cheese rolls ..................makes me repeat myself ...hehe

Come on Karen we all know you are back ....the thread has only been hijacked once had to fly to warmer climates.....lol.
So enjoyed the break ...though not much fun being held at eclair point......Susan said if I dont take her somwhere warm Australia, she was going to force me to eat it......so it had to be done.

have only been gone 5 minutes and i dont know what u lot r talking aabout lol

Hey Karen I have done a rhyme for you in creative writing forum, I was on a roll and had to do one for both my mates....hope you like it, you will have to do one too. x

so the cheese roll was ok ..................................nobody mentioned it !!!

my lips are sealed ! :eek:

cheese rolls ..................makes me repeat myself ...hehe

oooooooo Yum give me a little bit ! :eek:

so the cheese roll was not mentioned that must of been ok !!!! yes

LMAO.........Do you want us to tell you off ?
I think you know what you did and hopefully you have put it behind you ! :eek:

OI KAREN where are you ?
well in a minute there wont be a thread to hijack....it would have fizzled out to nothing.

Back