HighJacking Heaven

LOL

i wouldnt do a thing like that! i dont think she ...god im trying to think of a nice way to put it but there isnt a nice way so i'll be blunt!

shes very childlike and doesnt have ANY social awareness outside of herself. i dont think its her fault, shes definately been very sheltered, even now at 37 yrs old. the only bad thing shes had to deal with is the death of her husband...which i wouldnt wish on anyone and dont think is any small deal but it is the only thing thats happened to her that she hasnt been protected from.

she still has tantrumy arguements with her parents and things like that. im sure if she understood more about people she wouldnt do things like that and to be honest, its not like we r close so she doesnt affect me very deeply (if at all lol)

not trying to ***** about her, its nothing i wouldnt say to her face and when u look past what she cant help, shes alright really.

what did u mean by saying u saw her in a different light at the party??

EXACTLY what you just said, she was very childlike in the way she was telling your kids what to do....!
Iv not really had the pleasure of her company so was surprised.
I just dont want her to sabotage your good work......!
As long as you can cope with her taunting you with the food and not give in to temptation. I would rather take myself out of that situation as its hard enough feeding the kids....lol

Im only thinking of you and your cd

ooo now thats one thing that does peeved me big time. i was having such a good time and leaving the kids to go mad that it didnt occur to me. she has done that a few times and i have told her i will see to them, not her.

she even asked me once if she had my permission to smack kirsten!!:eek: the answer being "absolutely no way on earth, unless u want one from me!"

besides, she could never sabotage me. u r sooo lovely to be concerned for that sonya. i know who my friends r and im not worried or affected by anyone else xxxx

ooo now thats one thing that does peeved me big time. i was having such a good time and leaving the kids to go mad that it didnt occur to me. she has done that a few times and i have told her i will see to them, not her.

she even asked me once if she had my permission to smack kirsten!!:eek: the answer being "absolutely no way on earth, unless u want one from me!"

Yes she was laying the law down a bit so I, moaning that the were going up and down the stairs.....but they were excited. Then trying to tell Ady what to do so I rescued him....lol.
But if she`s like that its obviously something to do with her upbringing etc....shame really !

Glad though that it wont sabotage your diet ....!
Hows it going today ?
And when are you gonna drag your son down for a cuppa ....hot water do u ...lol

i will have to pop round mate but at the moment i have the sore throat from hell and lots of unpleasantness making me chesty. i also woke up with a big lump on the back of my thigh! its so tender, think ive pulled a muscle. am limping everywhere and cant bend down at all!

i will have to pop round mate but at the moment i have the sore throat from hell and lots of unpleasantness making me chesty. i also woke up with a big lump on the back of my thigh! its so tender, think ive pulled a muscle. am limping everywhere and cant bend down at all!

Blooming heck......you always ill....I reckon its that house.....!
OUCH big lump on leg not good, who have you been getting frisky with, im sure you said hubby away ....lol.
Ahhhhh just worked it out you were gonna practise some new positions for when hubby gets home.....poor mustafa !

LOL....LMAO....PMSL

LOL

i have no idea what ive done to it. started lastnight and a good nights sleep did not help!

mustafa is safe...well i assume he is. i sold him to a hen party ages ago...bless him. i wonder if i pulled a muscle when doing workout DVD yesterday? i didnt feel it at the time tho but it could have started up after. :( i cant even sit down properly as it hurts to lean on it lol. its so swollen!

hurts to swallow as well so not a happy bunny glugging my water.. :sigh:

i really think its this house...it has some bad mojo or something! we've been ill since we moved in lol

i really think its this house...it has some bad mojo or something! we've been ill since we moved in lol

We did say this before about the house it is weird how all of you except Kirstin has been ill so much......bit freaky !
Have you picked anything up from the house ? :eek:

this house does have its visitors. especially the blokey who lived here before. he comitted suicide, as did my neighbour

jay has seen a few things as well. nothing too scarey but lots of little things. the only person who hasnt experienced anything is kirsten. though she does give kev messages from his mum sometimes.

other people see things here as well. usually in the hallway

i really put it down to the negative vibes.

Last edited:
will have to derek round here. havent seen a good possession for ages lol

rofl.......! I aint watched mh for ages. Saw you at school today, ady in pushchair....shame you werent early we could have had a gas.

would rather not participate in ur flatulence thanks!

does callum walk home alone after rugby?

oh i thought he did! i turned up early to chat to u and u werent there. now i know why LOL

Back