HighJacking Heaven

it only hurts when i go to stand or sit but otherwise its fine now thanks mate. i have done 3 school trips today...have i made up for driving the other day now?

noooo we usually walk unless im going somewhere straight after

u gotta stop meeting up with the delivery man ....a few times you have left me waiting while you were receiving your parcel ......if thats what you call it.....lol

its been a long time since i had a special delivery im afraid

lol!!

no i would love for you all to think im a complete sex kitten who gts deliveries morning noon and night but it would make me a big fat liar instead of just a big fat honest, deprived woman :cry:

mind u, i have had loads this week while kevs been away :eek: ...aww ok, im wishful thinking. big fat liar afterall lol

tomorrow night. about 9pm :D hope i have a nice pressie!! he bought kirsten a pearl chain with the authenticity papers so i better have something as cool as that :mad: mind u, i did tell him u arent meant to buy people pearls as its bad luck but he thinks im just silly (AS IF!!)

im off to do some housework. it has been about a month since i last saw the hoover afterall.

see u at 3pm!

xxxx

Hi Karen, did you get your housework done then?
I didnt see you at school today, it been pretty quiet on here today

Coooeeee Karen our thread is looking a bit lonely. Your not trying to take over someone elses thread are you....?

no it took days to do the housework is all lol.

had internet disconnected on account of laying carpet and needing to unplug everything. all done now. i must say our new bedroom is looking funky.

new kitchen arrives in 10 days and we r re-carpeting the living room. well...the household insurance is re-carpeting the living room. whilst i was painting bedroom aiden decided to grab the pot, run from the room and chuck it down the stairs :eek:

now i have to get him to pull the bathroom tiles off and i can convince kev to get me a new bathroom :D

no it took days to do the housework is all lol.

had internet disconnected on account of laying carpet and needing to unplug everything. all done now. i must say our new bedroom is looking funky.

new kitchen arrives in 10 days and we r re-carpeting the living room. well...the household insurance is re-carpeting the living room. whilst i was painting bedroom aiden decided to grab the pot, run from the room and chuck it down the stairs :eek:

now i have to get him to pull the bathroom tiles off and i can convince kev to get me a new bathroom :D

Wow all go in your house eh !.....what colour are you having for living room ?

mmmmmmm Karen this thread is looking a bit washed out ....lol.

Where are you ...? Ahhhhh yeh hubby is back from China...lol

heya buddy

have been decorating like mad so been difficult getting online.

k has chicken pox! we thought she had it a couple years ago though doc was unsure so she obviously didnt cos shes riddled with it now. ho hum. ive never had it so waiting to get shingles or something lol.

hows things with you? havent really spoken to anyone lately :(

Awww poor k is she ok in herself ?
Has Ady had it yet?
Is it going round school then ?
What have you been decorating then ?
OOOOO all these questions...lol
What did you think of the kids performance yesterday....they did well seeing the sound engineers started there music too early. The kids covered it up well, they should have done the poem first before the dance.

Back