HighJacking Heaven

:eek: im sorry mate. was busy getting addicted to "quick words" in the arcade

OH my, the poor thread is soooo neglected. Well where is everyone....Karen I hope your not trying to steal someones thread.

lol

no....i am off playing quick word again

:eek:

i need to get a life lol

lol!

eat my dust wench!

im watching the biggest loser on uk living 2

i bet i can guess what DQ is doing right now....lol

lol!

eat my dust wench!

im watching the biggest loser on uk living 2

i bet i can guess what DQ is doing right now....lol

You hinting that Im a big loser ....eh ..... eh.....are you?
LOL.......and ..eat your dust ...mmmm ok marjorie (fat fighters...little britain)

the sky guide said it was the biggest loser but it was a weight makeover thing.

thought i was gonna have a nice quiet evening curled up infront of tv but my mums has turned up with food!!! god she walks around everywhere popping sweets in her mouth and waving about crisps and nuts.

think i may throw her out lol. she has just dropped my dad down at the jolly for a pint so has come up here to wait for him to finish!

i have a headache as well. have only had 1 litre of water today! very unlike me. better gt glugging.

Hi Karen, how has the weigh in gone ? I cant wait to hear !
This thread is definately dwindling.........poor thread....!

u beat me??? by how much? :eek:

damn...its gonna take ages to beat u again now lol.

so i got weighed and have lost 6lbs. i was quite disappointed cos i lost 10 or 11lbs on my first week weigh-in so i thought the first week of my restart would b about the same :cry:

it dont matter tho, i have lost 1lb per day (didnt start til tuesday and ate my head off on the monday leading up to it lol)

my throat is soooo sore.

sonkie i sent the kids to school in their uniforms. they wer so upset! i didnt realise charactor day was today :( i feel so bad! we usually have more warning so i assumed it was next monday. im so awful :cry:

AHHH Im sure the kids will forgive you, they were not the only ones in uniform, I saw a few this morning so im sure they will be fine.

they'v been really good about it. not like them at all! they usually like to milk a good guilt trip. lol

sorry mate i wasnt here. my neighbour came round for dinner. she wanted jacket spuds with melted cheese. all those carbs...i wanted to cry into my mushroom soup while she tucked in lol

ah well. i will be skinny and she wont! ooo was that mean? :eek: must be venting cos she was taunting me about me not being able to eat! not very nice, is it??

sorry mate i wasnt here. my neighbour came round for dinner. she wanted jacket spuds with melted cheese. all those carbs...i wanted to cry into my mushroom soup while she tucked in lol

ah well. i will be skinny and she wont! ooo was that mean? :eek: must be venting cos she was taunting me about me not being able to eat! not very nice, is it??

MMMMMM she is a bit funny that one ......! :eek:
I wouldnt ask her round again....especially if she was taunting you.....that is not the action of a friend......! :D
I saw her in a different light, the night of your party.......!
Just think how you will feel when you are slim and she is getting bigger......! :D

lol. she is a bit...different but i think shes just led a very sheltered life. We only really became friendly neighbours when her husband died. she doesnt have any family down here and was having an awful time. shes ok really. mind you...everyone tells me shes odd. they probably say it about me too :D

You oddd.......nah ....lol
Did you invite her round for tea ?
I would tell her no more until you have finished your cd, I would of pushed the plate in her mush if she had sat down and flaunted the food in front of me....lol

Back