Hips of doom have got to go!

Hope you're ok missus - good luck for tomorrow xxx Lisa x

Am fine ta, had a headache (very rare) so had a kip after work (London today and it was v humid). Had pasta with chilli and garlic with quorn hot dog sausages for dins but had sangers at a meeting today and having a glass of wine now. I'm half doing it and am just biding my time til my head is back in it. It will be I know I just have to hold steady and be patient. How you feeling? Rotten? Xx

Am fine ta, had a headache (very rare) so had a kip after work (London today and it was v humid). Had pasta with chilli and garlic with quorn hot dog sausages for dins but had sangers at a meeting today and having a glass of wine now. I'm half doing it and am just biding my time til my head is back in it. It will be I know I just have to hold steady and be patient. How you feeling? Rotten? Xx

I honestly don't know what's going on with me at the moment :( I'm really fed up of all these symptoms! I'm dreading class tomorrow because if I've sts or gain I will feel like no one will believe that I've been 100% on plan like I say I have and then my anxiety starts running riot :-/

Headache....migraine? I don't know how you cope. I think back to when I was a sales manager overseeing internet sales I would come home after hardly eating and just trough loads, chain smoke and most nights down 2 bottles of wine plus a few brandies. Was getting home at 7pm from a 8am start and only getting to bed at 2am most nights. I think if I would of stayed there I would of ended up a pot bellied chain smoking alcoholic lol :D xxx

Lisa x

I honestly don't know what's going on with me at the moment :( I'm really fed up of all these symptoms! I'm dreading class tomorrow because if I've sts or gain I will feel like no one will believe that I've been 100% on plan like I say I have and then my anxiety starts running riot :-/ Headache....migraine? I don't know how you cope. I think back to when I was a sales manager overseeing internet sales I would come home after hardly eating and just trough loads, chain smoke and most nights down 2 bottles of wine plus a few brandies. Was getting home at 7pm from a 8am start and only getting to bed at 2am most nights. I think if I would of stayed there I would of ended up a pot bellied chain smoking alcoholic lol :D xxx Lisa x

Hate periods when I feel 'wrong' and out of sorts. You're doing everything right so just keep going & you will get the rewards you deserve.

It was just a headache luckily and the little kip sorted me out. I'm just used to it but London at rips always drain my spirit. The early start, the journey, the tedious meetings. Saying that, yesterday's meeting was ok. Can't believe how unnecessary though...it started at 10 there were 2 trays of fruit and a tray of mini pastries (I didn't have any). Then at only 11.30 in come the sangers. Really unnecessary. Still I had a few for my lunch as always spend a fortune on food for London trips. Last night I Watched the farce that was england footie - (will put cricket on in the office today - we might even win that!) and crocheted for the gardens.

So..... Unbelievably I lost 0.5 lb and I can't complain about that. 3 more for lower 14s and that would make me start feeling I was getting there a bit I think.

Hate periods when I feel 'wrong' and out of sorts. You're doing everything right so just keep going & you will get the rewards you deserve. It was just a headache luckily and the little kip sorted me out. I'm just used to it but London at rips always drain my spirit. The early start, the journey, the tedious meetings. Saying that, yesterday's meeting was ok. Can't believe how unnecessary though...it started at 10 there were 2 trays of fruit and a tray of mini pastries (I didn't have any). Then at only 11.30 in come the sangers. Really unnecessary. Still I had a few for my lunch as always spend a fortune on food for London trips. Last night I Watched the farce that was england footie - (will put cricket on in the office today - we might even win that!) and crocheted for the gardens. So..... Unbelievably I lost 0.5 lb and I can't complain about that. 3 more for lower 14s and that would make me start feeling I was getting there a bit I think.

Well done on the 0.5 loss!! :) :) xxx

The football was a complete embarrassment. I know nothing about football but I know crap playing when I see it. What a let down.

I used to have monthly meetings like that. Ours usually started at 9am with the jugs of coffee and pastries. Then about an hour later, the bottles of water and fruit juices would come in with the bowls of fruit and like yours the butties, crisps and dips would come about 11.30am. Don't know what was bigger my bladder or my belly. Loads of waste and totally unnecessary too xx

Lisa x

Well done on the 0.5 loss!! :) :) xxx The football was a complete embarrassment. I know nothing about football but I know crap playing when I see it. What a let down. I used to have monthly meetings like that. Ours usually started at 9am with the jugs of coffee and pastries. Then about an hour later, the bottles of water and fruit juices would come in with the bowls of fruit and like yours the butties, crisps and dips would come about 11.30am. Don't know what was bigger my bladder or my belly. Loads of waste and totally unnecessary too xx Lisa x

They can't give rises to the lowest earners but can cater?!! It's not right. A plate of fruit or biccies will do for those that have left home very early but that's enough.

Would give you my half if I could - you deserve it 1000 times more than me.

Right, home early, watched England bowl out Sri Lanka so now - operation garden tidy up begins

Hi

Today's the day I try to get my head right again. Had the garden thing which was good but totally exhausting and allowed myself some treats, too many treats. Yesterday I needed a day to unwind and had a rare not worrying about food, doing nothing in the evening day. Weight is climbing though rather than decreasing. I've got Dunc's company party on 5 July and I'm not pleased that I haven't lost for that but trying from now to lose a few pounds before then. Want to buy a maxi dress got it.

So, going to stick to it today and have a long hard think about what I want. I'm in the office alone today so will have lots of time to think and plan (& listen to the cricket!). So, although I don't feel into it, I'm going to try properly again and aim for a sts this week and push on with a loss for next week. No lunch planned so will have to wing it a bit but will stick to sw.

Here I go again...!!

Ok had brekkie and have Sussed out my food for the day.

Fried egg on 2 bits hobos whole meal (b)
Cereal bar(b)
Milk in coffee (a)
Jacket pot, beans and salad
Risotto (b squash)

Some fruit to be bought

Well done, have a good day both regarding SW and all the rest of it.

image-2170315963.jpg

Fruit galore. Just going out my fave sandwich shop will do me veggie sausages if I order in advance (burnt mine this morning) plus their roasted veg use no oil. I see lots of roasted veg and egg pasta salads with chilli sauce and jacket pot with beans and roasted veg in my future!

YUM!

Disastrous first day back. Had my lunch, some mango, watermelon and cherries but since I got home have has the most painful tummy ache. Cherries?! I haven't been able to eat despite cooking the risotto and I'm so hungry but ow!!! Still it's better than eating too much I guess. New start tomorrow when I hope it will have stopped hurting as I have a very busy work day (hearing). Off to bed now. Night!

Disastrous first day back. Had my lunch, some mango, watermelon and cherries but since I got home have has the most painful tummy ache. Cherries?! I haven't been able to eat despite cooking the risotto and I'm so hungry but ow!!! Still it's better than eating too much I guess. New start tomorrow when I hope it will have stopped hurting as I have a very busy work day (hearing). Off to bed now. Night!

Oh no! :( hope you feel better in the morning.
xxx Big hugs xxx

Lisa x

Touch and go re work. Was up half the night and I feel delicate (which is a first). Just had some brekkie (2bs, 1a, 2 syns)'so seeing what difference that makes. This is very unusual for me - damn that husband who has a tummy bug

Touch and go re work. Was up half the night and I feel delicate (which is a first). Just had some brekkie (2bs, 1a, 2 syns)'so seeing what difference that makes. This is very unusual for me - damn that husband who has a tummy bug

I hope you took the day off and rested!! You are allowed to be poorly you know and you're not super woman. Look after yourself!!!! xxxxx

Lisa x

After my brekkie I felt a bit better so went in to do the hearing. All my other meetings were in fact,tomorrow so I cancelled a telephone meeting and have come home to write notes up while watching Wimbledon . Trying lunch now. 2 soya burgers and beans. 1 syn. Feeling so much better and less like a knife is twisting in my tummy! Sleepy in the sofa when the notes are done.

Oh, a tummy bug in the family, here are lots of get well soon flowers.:flowers:

Thanks xx all fine now I refuse to feel bad for long! Shopped for clothes today - ugh will write more later but not pleased!!

Back