Hiya guys another newbi here :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by XxleahxX, 6 October 2011 Social URL.

1. XxleahxX

XxleahxX Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hiya everyone:eek:
    I've been in touch with a lovely lady who will be seeing me Tuesday evening so will be starting the Cambridge diet on Wednesday I'm hoping to lose 4stone I've had a good look around the forum and thought I'd join for any motivation and support , I will be doing ss plan so if you have any tips or advise please leave a message it would be very much appreciated ,I have 2 questions what would you say are the best shakes I was thinking of getting the ready made ones ? 2nd question if you have lost 4 stone how long did it take you to get there ? Thanks Leah x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mybodyisacage

mybodyisacage Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13.5lb(19.89%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Try everything, everyone has different opinions, your CDC will let you swap anything you hate. I would also say that as you have almost a week run up to starting your diet now, cut out the carbs and really fatty and sugar laden foods, this will make your first 3 days easier (they are the hardest!) and lower your withdrawal symptoms!

Good luck. If you do it by the book, four stone will be gone in four months, so by mid February. If you need a few days off here and there you are looking at March, still in plenty of time for summer!

4. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    welcome and good luck !

5. fatbegone

fatbegone Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck :)) x

6. goodlard

goodlard Olivia

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(14.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Leah

I've just started too. Day 4 so far, but I've got a far bit more to lose than you have. ;)

I wish you lots of luck on your CD journey! The time will pass quicker than you know it.

7. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
  8. emsiem

emsiem Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Good luck hon, I've just finished day 3 and I agree with the other girls get a variety of things to try. As it's my first time of doing a diet like this I had no idea what to get but I've enjoyed everything I've tried so far....porridge, soups and shakes :) I think I'm lucky lol

All the best xx

9. XxleahxX

XxleahxX Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks everyone :eek:

10. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck for when you start - I always work out my losses based on and average of 3lbs a week (which works out about the textbook stone a month) but it came off much quicker for me, but at least by working on 3lbs average I wasn't disappointed.

As for shakes etc - I'd say go for a real mixture - I hate hate hate the tetras but other people love them. Then I love the leek and potato soup (the only soup i like) and have one every day...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.