Hiya guys another newbi here :)

XxleahxX

Hiya everyone:eek:
I've been in touch with a lovely lady who will be seeing me Tuesday evening so will be starting the Cambridge diet on Wednesday I'm hoping to lose 4stone I've had a good look around the forum and thought I'd join for any motivation and support , I will be doing ss plan so if you have any tips or advise please leave a message it would be very much appreciated ,I have 2 questions what would you say are the best shakes I was thinking of getting the ready made ones ? 2nd question if you have lost 4 stone how long did it take you to get there ? Thanks Leah x

Try everything, everyone has different opinions, your CDC will let you swap anything you hate. I would also say that as you have almost a week run up to starting your diet now, cut out the carbs and really fatty and sugar laden foods, this will make your first 3 days easier (they are the hardest!) and lower your withdrawal symptoms!

Good luck. If you do it by the book, four stone will be gone in four months, so by mid February. If you need a few days off here and there you are looking at March, still in plenty of time for summer!

Good luck :)) x

Hi Leah

I've just started too. Day 4 so far, but I've got a far bit more to lose than you have. ;)

I wish you lots of luck on your CD journey! The time will pass quicker than you know it.

Good luck hon, I've just finished day 3 and I agree with the other girls get a variety of things to try. As it's my first time of doing a diet like this I had no idea what to get but I've enjoyed everything I've tried so far....porridge, soups and shakes :) I think I'm lucky lol

All the best xx

Good luck for when you start - I always work out my losses based on and average of 3lbs a week (which works out about the textbook stone a month) but it came off much quicker for me, but at least by working on 3lbs average I wasn't disappointed.

As for shakes etc - I'd say go for a real mixture - I hate hate hate the tetras but other people love them. Then I love the leek and potato soup (the only soup i like) and have one every day...

Back