Hiya, i'm starting cd on Monday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Piggles, 19 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Piggles

Piggles Tea Tank!!!!!

My name is Louise, I have made my appointment to see a cdc on saturday and can't wait to get started. I have been reading this forum for about 5 weeks and finally decided to sign up and say hello.

I am around the 17 stone mark and can't bear to be this size anymore. So enough moaning, and time for action :)

I have a 3 year old so am thinking of following 790 as at least I can sit down with him and dh to eat of an evening.

Look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Good luck Lou - keep us posted & welcome to Minimins, you'll find knowledge, wisdom, support and advice here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  4. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Cambridge Diet
    Good Luck Lou.......if you stick with it and have determination it truly will be the best thing you have ever done! I was 15.5 to start last week and had my first weigh in this afternoon and I've lost 12 llb in my first week!
    Amazing results can be achieved with this diet! Go for it! :D
  5. Piggles

Piggles Tea Tank!!!!!

Thanks for your welcomes, i'm really looking forward to starting, I might think differently when it actually comes to starting, but at the moment the thought of taking my little boy swimming is making me feel so happy. Just want to cling on to that thought to help with the bad days.

Wow, hope I can lose 12 lb in my first week :) well done! actually i would be happy with a few pound, at the moment I am gaining every week.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey piggles,

best of luck with starting cd. pop on here anytime there is always people around for a chat / rant etc :)
  7. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Good luck piggles :D
  8. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Welcome and good luck piggles, keep us posted on how you are getting on!

9. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Good luck Piggles with your journey...

There is always someone round if you need anything or just want a chat.

10. Delli

Delli Talks too much

welcome to minis and good luck piggles!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.