Hiya, i'm starting cd on Monday

Piggles

Tea Tank!!!!!
Hiya

My name is Louise, I have made my appointment to see a cdc on saturday and can't wait to get started. I have been reading this forum for about 5 weeks and finally decided to sign up and say hello.

I am around the 17 stone mark and can't bear to be this size anymore. So enough moaning, and time for action :)

I have a 3 year old so am thinking of following 790 as at least I can sit down with him and dh to eat of an evening.

Look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months.

xXx

Good Luck Lou.......if you stick with it and have determination it truly will be the best thing you have ever done! I was 15.5 to start last week and had my first weigh in this afternoon and I've lost 12 llb in my first week!
Amazing results can be achieved with this diet! Go for it! :D

Thanks for your welcomes, i'm really looking forward to starting, I might think differently when it actually comes to starting, but at the moment the thought of taking my little boy swimming is making me feel so happy. Just want to cling on to that thought to help with the bad days.

Wow, hope I can lose 12 lb in my first week :) well done! actually i would be happy with a few pound, at the moment I am gaining every week.

xXx

Good luck piggles :D

Welcome and good luck piggles, keep us posted on how you are getting on!

Georgie
x

Back