HockeyNut's 'The Big Loss' diary

Ooohhh hunni.... room for a little one? lol Hope your off somewhere lovely and warm, you will do the seat up and have some to spare I think.. no worries on that front hee hee.. I know how humiliating it can feel as it happened to me... BUT no more of that for me and you woohooo :D Oh and savour every mouthful of your tuna salad (jealous much lol) yum yum XXXX

I'm off to the Holy Lands on pilgrimage - something I have always wanted to do. We spend the first couple of days in Tiberius on the shores of the Sea of Galilee which I am really excited about and then 5 days in Jerusalem.

ooohhh how exciting to be where Jesus and his Disciples walked and taught.... very exciting indeed :D XXX Enjoy your re~feed babes xxxx

Thanks so much. I checked the hotels out on the internet last night and the one in Tiberius in on the shore of the sea of Galilee. So excited about that.

Today has been fantastic really - lost 5lbs on my weigh in which means I have now lost 6st 10lbs and I have moved into 13stones and 80kg range. Started refeed with a tuna omlette and salad and feel very full. Really ready to start eating again but will be careful.

I've been thinking about doing the race for life - something I've always wanted to do. I know you can walk it but I would really like to jog it at least. Now my local race isn't until the 24th June but I haven't so much as run for a bus for years so what do you think? Any advice from all the runners? Thanks so much.

Awwwww wow! thats amazing well done girl!!! :D I cant wait to be in the 13`s (not far off) and I think if your really wanting to do the run for life you could easily! the couch to whatever it is lol....:D

Well done on your weight loss hun and good luck with your refeed.Your belt is definitely going to do up and enjoy your holiday as you deserve it so much.Well done on such a great loss overall xxx

Enjoy refeed and here's to an amazing holiday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy refeed and good luck and have an amazing time on holiday

I would love to do the race for life, did it before I had my little girl and got such a buzz! As we live near eachother we could train together if you like?? Have a fab holiday and have a think about it, no worries if you don't want to, just a thought xx ps which one would you do? I did Hull last time! Jane xx

Thanks again folks for the lovely comments. Will give you the low down on the holiday when I get back.
Jane - really like the idea of doing the race for life together. Not thought about Hull - I was thinking of Doncaster but am happy to do either. My training will be really basic - I'm not joking when I say I haven't run for years, not sure I know how to ha!ha! but would love to share the training if you're up for it.
Day 3 of refeed and all going well so far. Must admit feel really full tonight! Had parents evening tonight and one of the mums asked me how I'd lost the weight and wanting details of the diet. x

Go Hockeynut !! Go...... :D I`nt it great when you can share your Lipotrim secret with other ladies... feels like your giving them a life~line eh... You sound like your doing fab on the re~feed hun, and I bet you`ll lose even more too... :D Love to you xxxx

Another good day - feeling lovely and full so not tempted to pick. Been and bought a couple of tops from NEXT today. Can't beleive it as I have never been small enought to buy clothes from there. I look at myself in the mirror and can't really beleive it is me looking back. We have a secret santa at work and my secret santa gave me a NEXT voucher with a lovely little note telling me to buy something nice for myself so I have had real fun spending that. One of the tops was a size 18!!!! Really want to get into size 14 now. I think I was in my early 20's when I was last that size but I am going to aim for it one lb at a time.

Isnt it grand to be able to walk into NEXT or any high street shop and find somehting that fits us!! woohoo :D I was in my mid 20`s lastb time I was a size 18 and teens when I was a size 14 so thats what i`m looking forward to now as well.... :) XXXX

Would love to just walk together just to see how we go?? I bet if you walk already you go past my house anyway lol xxx
Hi Jane - sent you a message so let me know if you don't recieve it. Julie

Isnt it grand to be able to walk into NEXT or any high street shop and find somehting that fits us!! woohoo :D I was in my mid 20`s lastb time I was a size 18 and teens when I was a size 14 so thats what i`m looking forward to now as well.... :) XXXX
Hi Lou - have you noticed our stats are very similar!! - spooky!!! Isn't it lovely to think that it is a realistic option that we might be a size 14 again. I never thought I might be able to achieve that. Thank you LT! It really has changed my life.

Another good day - really happy to be eating again and enjoying every mouthful. Been swimming tonight another 50 lengths so feeling good but tired.

Yes we are eh.... only you`ve lost more... well done on 50 lengths!! :D xx

Back