HockeyNut's 'The Big Loss' diary

HockeyNut

Silver Member
I've been on the diet for 15 weeks and not kept a diary - how silly of me as I find posting on the various pages such a big help. So I thought, as I'm moving around the different elements of the diet, it would be a good idea to keep a proper record in one place. So below is the record of my weight loss so far. I wanted to keep a permanent record of what I have done and I still have a long way to go but I am thrilled with what I have achieved so far.

Now on maintenance for 3 weeks with the hope I will still loose some weight and then back onto TFR in the New Year.

Thank you to everyone who takes time to post advice and support. It is always really welcome and if I my diary can be of help along the way...

Week 1 - 14lbs - 1st
Week 2 - 7lbs
Week 3 - 5lbs
Week 4 - 6lbs - 2st
Week 5 - 5lbs
Week 6 - 5lbs - 3st
Week 7 - 5lbs
Week 8 - 4lbs
Week 9 - 3lbs
Week 10 - 5lbs - 4st :D:D:D
Week 11 - 2lbs :sigh:
Week 12 - 6lbs:happy036:
Week 13 - 4lbs - 5st :talk017:
Week 14 - STS Refeed week !
Week 15 - -2lbs Refeed week 2 :D

Wow yOur weekly losses are amazing :) well done to you.
Danii x

Fantastic going Hockey :D ...your losses are Fab ...bet your feeling amazing aren't you :)

x x x

Wow! How well have you done Mrs! Very very well done on 5 stone off in 15 weeks thats amazing.... look forward to reading more hun... Lou xxxx

Thank you all so much. I really am pleased and can't believe how good I feel. One of the big things LT has done for me is to give me the boot up the bum I needed. It has all been so quick and I have really felt the benefits so it is keeping me motivated. Should have done it years ago! Well done with your weight losses.

Agreed

Agreed hun, your weekly weight losts are amazingly good!
I also agree, that posting, keeping a diary and reading support and success stories are really whats pulling me through. You inspire me! xxx :D

Week one: 11lbs lost
Week two: 7lbs lost
Week three: 3lbs lost

Agreed hun, your weekly weight losts are amazingly good!
I also agree, that posting, keeping a diary and reading support and success stories are really whats pulling me through. You inspire me! xxx :D

Week one: 11lbs lost
Week two: 7lbs lost
Week three: 3lbs lost

Well done with your fantastic weight losses. How are you finding the diet?

Ok. But if i'm completely honest ITS SO HARD!!! I struggle so much watching others eat and the smell of their cooking just depresses me soo much. But the weekly weight loss all makes up for it. I wish i could look into the future and see what i'll look like after it all, too keep me going!!!! xxxxxxxxx How do you keep so strong!! :D :D

Oh there are times when it has been really difficult and weeks when I haven't been 100% but I had started to have some health problems before I started including problems with joints which were starting to make me immobile. So that gave me the initial motivation I needed. Then as the weight started to come off and clothes got bigger and I started to feel better it kept me motivated. Most people have been really supportive and again it helps when they make positive comments. I became obsessed with food programmes and making jams etc. My hubby has been brilliant - he has lived off ping meals for 4 months cooking them himself and we don't have children so that has helped.
I set myself some mini targets and knew I was going to start refeed at the beginning of Dec so these all kept me motivated. I never thought I would say it but I am looking forward to getting back on TFR in the New Year but again I know it will only be for 4 weeks as I go on holiday in Feb so I am hoping that will help motivate me in Jan.

Keep up the good work. It really is worth it and you will feel the benefits. Have you tried on smaller clothes? Try measuring yourself on a regular basis. I didn't and I really wish I had.

Thank you so much. This weekends thrill is that I have bought my first pair of jeans for 15 years. Soooo excited !!!

When I started this diet I had 4 bags of clothes in my wardrobe in reducing sizes. Tonight I opened the last of the bags (size 16 -20). Not many items in it but I can now wear the 3 size 20 jumpers. I haven't been this size for nearly 20 years. I think the jumpers are still fashionable !!!! I am putting all the larger size clothes into the charity bags. I am determined that I will never wear them again. I will never be a size 28/30 again.

LOL thanks although it could be a bit embarrasing. I am looking forward to the sales when I plan to have fun restocking my wardrobe!!!

Happy Christmas everyone - have a good one and a slimmer 2012. Thanks for all the support.

Happy Christmas Hockeynut. Well done on all you have achieved this year - fitting back into old clothes is ace isn't it? Have to admit that a lot of mine I don't like anymore - OH is moaning that I've hung onto them for so long only to bin them and threaten to buy new in the sales :) I've told him that's all part of the joy of living with the fairer sex, xxx

Enjoy the Jan sales ... lots of fun spending. I have to admit I'm not sure shoulder pads are still in fashion but I'm still wearing them anyway. Ha Ha!!

Shoulder pads are very now lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back