HockeyNut's WI

HockeyNut

Silver Member
Week 9 - lost 3lbs. Was a little disappointed but then realised that I had lost 3st 12lbs in 9 weeks - not bad so really happy and hopefully the big 4st will happen next week.:D

yeah lost 5lbs this week. Broken through the 4st!!!!! very happy.

Ohhhhhh I can't wait to be typing what you just typed on this site!!! Congratulations. U must be delighted!!!!!

I'm soooo pleased for you. Are you treating yourself?

Thank you so much PeggySue - I am sure it won't be long before you're celebrating as well. I am thrilled to bits - I've been overweight for so long and this diet has given me the motivation I needed and I feel fantastic.

Hockeynut. Well done you are doing amazing :) that's my goal to lose five stone lots one already onwards and upwards xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Catlackey I am really happy. I can't believe how quickly it's come off and I am really hoping to achieve the 5st by the end of Nov and then I plan to re-feed for Christmas and stay on maintenance over Christmas.

Good luck with your weight loss. I am sure you will achieve your 5st in no time.

HockeyNut said:
Thanks Catlackey I am really happy. I can't believe how quickly it's come off and I am really hoping to achieve the 5st by the end of Nov and then I plan to re-feed for Christmas and stay on maintenance over Christmas.

Good luck with your weight loss. I am sure you will achieve your 5st in no time.

Thank you Hockey nut I'm thinking of staying on it and just being careful on Xmas day do you think it's possible ?

It would be interesting to see if there is anyone who has experience of doing this. I was worried about putting weight on quickly over Christmas if I did this but I am also worried that I won't be able to get back into the diet after Christmas if I come off it.:confused:

Lost 2lbs this week so a total of 4st 5lbs in 11 weeks. Not been 100% this week and TOTM so not really suprised but I would love to have lost 5st by the time I refeed so must really focus now and stay 100%.

HockeyNut said:
Lost 2lbs this week so a total of 4st 5lbs in 11 weeks. Not been 100% this week and TOTM so not really suprised but I would love to have lost 5st by the time I refeed so must really focus now and stay 100%.

Well done HockeyNut I'm dreading tues been 100 but also haven't had a period for eight month .. And had a surprise on thurs !! Phoned the chemist and they said it's normal .feeling dead bloated now :(

Well done HockeyNut I'm dreading tues been 100 but also haven't had a period for eight month .. And had a surprise on thurs !! Phoned the chemist and they said it's normal .feeling dead bloated now :(

Funnily enough I had become really irregular but now seem to be more regular again. Strange what this diet does to you!!

The diet does muck around with your periods. Some people skip them for months.

Can't believe it but I've lost 6lbs this week. One more week to go to re-feed and fingers crossed I should reach my 5st target:D:D:D

Thanks Dee - so happy!!

Back