HOLIDAY HELP PLEASE

Bernice

Silver Member
Hi all,

I am off on holiday next week with 3 of my dearest school friends who I have known for over 40 years. I have lost over 2st with Lipotrim & have just changed over to Exante which I prefer the taste of a hundred times over and the scales are on a downward trend again. Please can anyone advise me how I can go on holiday and not put on too much weight? I don't really drink much so that's not a problem but I want to know if I eat an Atkins type diet will I put weight on? I am really concerned about this as I don;t want to spoil all the good work. Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

Last edited:
I'm back on Exante after a week of low carb/ low fat (mainly meat salad and veggies). I have lost a bit - not much but definitely not put on.
I reckon if you stick to the sane kind of thing you should be ok!

Have fun!

Thanks Lisaberry for the advice, that is what I intended to do, so it's nice to hear that it does work. I don't mind if I don't lose anything as long as I don't put on too much.

Yep I went on holiday for 2 weeks while on exante. I took bars with me for breakfast and sone soup /shakes for lunch. I ate meat with salad as much as poss. I didn't have any alcohol but I did cheat quuite a bit . I actually didn't put any weight on on the holiday but flying home and the change in weather ie from 47 to 15 seemed to add water when I got home but it went after a couple of days.

Did you lose well when you got back on it properly? I was kind of hoping my body would be shocked into a decent loss but I reckon I'm kidding myself!

Yes actually it seems to kick start you a bit. I've read about carb cycling where you introduce carbs every so often so your body doesn't shut down but I guess that 's the point of aamw.

Hi Guys I am back from my hols and I did take shakes & bars with me which I replaced 2 meals a day with and tried really hard to cut the carbs down on the third meal of the day. I did cheat a little but have only put on 2lbs which I can cope with. I am back 100% now until goal hopefully. Thanks all for your advice. xx

Had a fantastic time thanks and it was so nice to be with people that didn't sneer at my still trying to maintain my diet whilst on holiday. Some people just don't understand but when you have really good friends like mine it is not a problem. I am very, very lucky x

Back