Holiday in 8 weeks - 2 stone to shed challenge (part two)

Well I lost all five stone four years ago.... through low carb/healthy eating and moderate exercise and then I got pregnant, had a lovely baby girl and now I am back carrying two more stone than I would like... lovely baby weight.

As we have booked a holiday to sunny Devon in 8 weeks I would like to lose two stone and get back to being a size 10/12 rather than the sausagesque size 16 (pushing 18) chunky monkey that I am at the moment.
Again I shall be using the old faithful; healthy eating/low carb/ Exante shakes and modest exercise.
Pregnancy gave me a delightful hiatus hernia so I can't exercise too vigourously or I get more acid splashing up than I can cope with so walking, cycling, dancing and swimming are my tools to tone.

Tomorrow is day one - my first weigh in will be a week on Saturday (12 days before a weigh-in, will I manage to wait that long?)

I just had my last meal... cocopops and chicken crisps... lol I am gonna have some lovely carb withdrawal headaches in the near future. Onwards and downwards. x x x

60 days to holiday - 28lbs to go :eek:

Today's plan:

b/fast - Vanilla protein shake
lunch - Ham and coleslaw salad
tea - Prawn and spinach stirfry
snacks - Chocolate shake (split into two and made into hot chocolate)

cals for the day; between 800 and 1000 depending on coleslaw portion.

Water - 3litres

Vitamins - Calcium and Magnes, A to Z multivit, Vit B Complex, probiotic

Exercise - 30 min of cardio-dance
30 min+ walk with daughter

It's 7am and gorgeous weather outside - my daughter is already toddling around with her sun hat on... I think she is dropping hints. DP has a job interview for a promotion today so the place is cluttered with his study books and empty pint glasses that have had juice in. He is such a messy man... so today will be surfing Mini's over a coffee; tidy up; park with little one and then home to get some washing out.
We went to the beach yesterday because the weather was so gorgeous - it was quite busy with it being a bank holiday. My daughter loved it up until the point that she decided to eat a mouthful of sand. Bless her, she was crunching her little teeth all the way home. I think we shall be having a gritty poop filled nappy at some point today lol.
Hope you all have something lovely/productive to do on this gorgeous day... would be a shame to waste it.

Love Gaynor xoxo

You Go Girl!! thats a great incentive to lose the weight!! I think I may get a holiday myself to help with my weight loss!!! lol! Keep us updated, love watching people shrink on this site! lol

Back