Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

holiday pig

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by thelandlady, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. thelandlady

thelandlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    hiya, i came back from turkey on saturday, i did nt keep sw up because the hotel food was awful. i just remembered i ate a kg of cherries one day cos they were only £1 per kg. a lot cheaper than england. i have to go to class tomorrow so fingers crossed i have nt put to much weight back on.:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Heyy, I totally feel you!

I went to France for 4 days last week to see one of my favourite bands. I planned on eating healthy, even went shopping rather than eating out. My problems started with the drinks - I only wanted vodka, and they didn't have Diet Coke in the bars. Plus, I ended up drinking 3 litres of Sangria. Eventually, I just thought 'What the hell!' and ate anything I wanted.

DREADING tomorrow.

Good luck with your weigh in, keep us updated.

xxx

4. Ceejay1969

Ceejay1969 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st12lb
    Current Weight:
    24st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ha ha I did the same last week on hols too many take aways so little time back on it now though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.