holiday pig

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by thelandlady, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. thelandlady

thelandlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    hiya, i came back from turkey on saturday, i did nt keep sw up because the hotel food was awful. i just remembered i ate a kg of cherries one day cos they were only £1 per kg. a lot cheaper than england. i have to go to class tomorrow so fingers crossed i have nt put to much weight back on.:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Heyy, I totally feel you!

I went to France for 4 days last week to see one of my favourite bands. I planned on eating healthy, even went shopping rather than eating out. My problems started with the drinks - I only wanted vodka, and they didn't have Diet Coke in the bars. Plus, I ended up drinking 3 litres of Sangria. Eventually, I just thought 'What the hell!' and ate anything I wanted.

DREADING tomorrow.

Good luck with your weigh in, keep us updated.

xxx

4. Ceejay1969

Ceejay1969 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st12lb
    Current Weight:
    24st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ha ha I did the same last week on hols too many take aways so little time back on it now though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.