Holiday Suggestions

WelshJojo

Gold Member
My boyfriend and I are hoping to go on holiday at the end of September/beginning of October. Originally looked at Egypt, but think its gonna be a bit pricey.
We only wanna go for a week, all inclusive, but want to do some water sports, and maybe swim with dolphins.
Can anyone suggest somewhere that'll be nice and hot, but not too far away to go for 7 days :)
Thanks all xx

Hey I'm here:D

Have you thought about doing Egypt yourself, easyjet fly there relatively cheap. I've been in November & the weather was brill.

Otherwise I can only think of the Canary Islands which are warm all year round, but I don't think you'll get the dolphin swim. Another thought & don't dismiss immediately, is Florida, you don't need to do the parks but if you go to the beach St Petes, Clearwater or somewhere else you'll get what you want. Try expedia, travelsupermarket & Virgin for cheap flights. It may seem a long way for 7 days, but worth it. We went to Vegas for 4 nights & I didn't feel that was too far.

I'll think on whilst a work today & see if I can think of anywhere else.

Happy Holidays said:
Hey I'm here:D

Have you thought about doing Egypt yourself, easyjet fly there relatively cheap. I've been in November & the weather was brill.

Otherwise I can only think of the Canary Islands which are warm all year round, but I don't think you'll get the dolphin swim. Another thought & don't dismiss immediately, is Florida, you don't need to do the parks but if you go to the beach St Petes, Clearwater or somewhere else you'll get what you want. Try expedia, travelsupermarket & Virgin for cheap flights. It may seem a long way for 7 days, but worth it. We went to Vegas for 4 nights & I didn't feel that was too far.

I'll think on whilst a work today & see if I can think of anywhere else.

Thanks lovely :) x

Hope you find somewhere, we want to go away next year and have been told to book it now, but I normally look on asda at holidays and they don't go that far. I never know where to look for bargains :(

donna88 said:
Hope you find somewhere, we want to go away next year and have been told to book it now, but I normally look on asda at holidays and they don't go that far. I never know where to look for bargains :(

We're gonna leave it til last minute anyway :)

We're gonna leave it til last minute anyway :)

I think that's what we'll have to do next year, probably best actually as will probably go in Summer, but might decide to go in October half term or sometime else (boyfriend is a teacher and hopefully I'll have a job in a school next year so limited to when we can take holidays....and it makes everything more expensive as well)

Back