Holiday WeightLoss Challenge - Get to Goal for your hols!!!

Honeyz of course you can join!

-1.5lb for me tonight. (-5lb, 15lb to go) 7 weeks to go

not sure how realistic my goal is anymore but another -7lb and I recon il be happier to brave a bikini!

5 week's until my holiday and I have gained an extra 4lbs :( I am officially back on track and plan to stay on track until then!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi can I join ??! (0:
Started on Saturday , altho will be weighing in on a Friday morning from now on .
Currently 12st 7 would like to get to 9st 13 altho know I will feel happy with how I look once I hit 10st 7 . So going to focus initially on loosing two stone.
Off to turkey on 7th July (nine weeks arggghhhhh ) and ideally would love to lose a stone and a half before then but that's just over 2lb a week !!
Next holiday is end of sept so would love to have lost it all by then !!

Good luck to everyone else , now time to get off my ever spreading backside and go for a long walk !! X

Another 1lb off so 4 lbs total

10lbs to go and 7 more weigh ins :)

Welcome! My W.I is Thursday night. Don't think I have lost this week. Will update tomorrow :)

WOW I was wrongs lost 3lb (-8lb, 12lb to go) 6 weeks left.... Hopefully I can keep up 2lb a week loss!

I am changing my target from 20lbs to 14lbs....I have to be realistic as I am going at the beginning of June.

So 2lb lost - 12lbs to go.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well weigh in this morning lost another 1lb so pleased with that
Also well done everyone else with there losses :)

Hi First week done , just 2lb lost , not bad I guess , now need to kick off the excersize (0: Start 12st 7 Target 9st 13 Total lost 2lb Still To lose ..... 34 lb

Finally lost something ... 2.2lb's....however only about 4-5 weigh-in's left I don't think I will hit stone loss by holiday target. Doh!

1 gone for me tonight (-9lb, 11lb to go) 5 weeks left....

Hi everyone, can I join in?!

Me, my fiancé and our daughter are going on holiday on September 19th for the week to haven, perran sands in Cornwall, no where super special but we love it there and go every year! :)

im on weight watchers and have been since the 6th of May, I've lost 3lb so far and I have my weekly meeting/weigh in on a Tuesday evening and can't wait for this Tuesday to arrive!

I love weight watchers, feeling very in control of my life, diet for once and it feels amazing!

I started weight watchers at a awful 18 stone 5.5lb, I'm currently 18 stone 2.5lb and my main goal is to get down to 9 stone, which is a huge amount of weight to lose but I'm pretty confident weight watchers is for me and that I'll be able to do it! .. I would absolutely love to lose around 4 stone which will take me down to around 14 stone for my holiday in September :)

So, to get me down to 14 stone by September.. 3lb gone, 4 stone 2.5lb too go!!

I will post here every Tuesday evening after my meeting/weigh in with my weight loss and new weight :)

Good luck to everyone!!

Hiya All,

Well done on everyones losses so far, hi to all the new ones joining this thread

So weigh in yesterday Lost 2lbs so happy bunny :banana dancer:

Hi everybody - hope your all well and looking forward to the holidays??!!

I would love to join I go away in 86 days!!!! And I would love to be 11 stone I'm currently 12.3 I weigh in on Tuesdays at 5:30 I'm on Slimmig world and attend meeting I've been on it a while (18th feb) I love the diet but I fell off the wagon rather a lot and found it hard to get back on it - I put on 3lbs in 3 weeks luckily it gave me the kick up the back side I needed - forgot to mention start weight WAS 12.13

I lost 3.4lb this week

Pledged 14lb - lost 5.6lb - 8.4lb to go

Only 4 more weigh-in's til holiday...won't hold my breath

I pledged 20lb so I e got 11 to lose in 4 weeks I'm not holding my breath either :( but we can get bloody close I'm sure! X

I've got 5 more weigh-in's now as going to weigh the Saturday morning we drive to Cornwall but still won't hold my breath! lol

I've I can at least get into next stone bracket before we go (6lb needed as 5.9lb into 14st) then that would be something.

Can't believe how much time wasting I did originally though, I had set 20lb and had loads of time to lose it first off lol

I know the feeling! If I had gone 1lb a week and not had gains I would have been there by now :( but Easter and being silly leaves me further from my mini goal than I'd like :(

im 2lb away from -2stone so just focusing on that for now and any extra is a bonus x

Going to join in if that's ok... Only 4 more weigh ins until my hols (Mondays are my official weigh day). Am losing very slowly.., planning to up my activities over these coming 4 weeks... But I had done that last week but stayed the same on my Monday weigh in grrrrrrrr! Want to at least get to 10% target (13 st 8.5 lb) so 5.5 lbs to lose in 4 weeks!

Good do luck everyone on achieving their goals.

Im off on holiday end of august and want to look good on holiday.
I currently weigh 13st 12. I have an overall target of 10st 7.
But for my holiday ill be happy with any thing which is 12st or under. So I have 11 weeks to lose 1st12lb (26lbs)

*fingers crossed*

Back