Holiday

Pheonix2010

Silver Member
Ive posted this in the holiday section but as alot of you will be familiar with my name thought id stick it here too , hope its ok , will soon find out I suppose

Im a single mum and along with 2 others and our little monkeys we are staying in a log cabin from Sat 7 April to Sun 14 April
in the New Forest area

I got a great deal and we have one room left for a mum and little one , the cost for the room is £180

We are between 35 and 45 and our children are 3,4 and 5 , two boys and one girl

We dont all know each other so its not a clique of friends , we are all members of the single parent travel club and
I booked it and advertised for holiday buddies

We plan to take the children to Peppa pig world , explore the forests and the beach , weather permitting

The site has a pool ,spa , kids clubs , activities on throughout the day and evening , showbar with entertainment for the evenings and restaurant

Its set in 100 acres of beautiful parkland and has 3 outdoor children play areas

the cost includes entertainment passes to access all the facilities and clubs

We will likely go off and do our own things sometimes too

Would be great to have more company

So if you are a mum with a child 3 to 6 years and you think you might like to join us I can send you more details about the site and the cabin

Sally

Sounds lovely, sadly I don't have kids (yet!) but I would love to takes my charges to peppa pig world!

What a brilliant idea, I hope you can find someone for the room! Sounds like you'll have so much to do there

we always have a great time , been doing my holidays like this for 3 years now , through a single parent travel club

me and my son have made so many friends this way :)

What a great idea, you are going to have a blast :-D

Back