Holidays we put off because of weight

blossom18

Does anyone else put off holidays and experiences becasue of their weight? I am determined not to do that any more! What holidays are you aiming for, what places are good to visit and experience?

I would love to go to India, although hubby wont. I would also like to go scuba diving but at this weight could not get in a wet suit! I also quite fancy walking the Camino after seeing that TV show that was on. So many places and things to experience...life is for living. It's sad I let myself get sidetracked but I will love life to the full from now on!

Where do you all want to go?

The list was so long for me. I wanted to do lots of boat activities (but didn't want to embarrass myself with the kit being too small to wear), I wanted to parasail (I got to do this last month on holiday). I have avoided horse riding activities, now I can do this, but it's still on my to do list. I have previously avoided anything that might be awkward to climb into/onto, anything I might have to be given something to wear, or something with a weight restriction. I'm no longer in that position, and it's nice to finally feel that I can do things everyone can do, without restriction, or feeling embarrassed.

Yes, I totally know about those restrictions! I am the same, but I will one day join you in freedom I hope!

Back