Total Solution Holly's Exante Diary!

well done Lozkin, and well done for getting into week 2.
Do you have your own diary on here? x
Hiya Natalie thank you so much. I'm almost at the end of week 2 now...weigh in Friday!
No I don't have my own diary in here I'm very new to this forum and still finding my feet!
I hope holly is doing ok it's been quiet on here :-(

Hiya Natalie thank you so much. I'm almost at the end of week 2 now...weigh in Friday!
No I don't have my own diary in here I'm very new to this forum and still finding my feet!
I hope holly is doing ok it's been quiet on here :-(

Fair enough, but do let me know if you start one!
You are very good for only weighing once a week!

I did notice she hadn't been on here but I suppose sometimes life gets in the way!

I'm into my 3rd week now and doing well...I weighed Friday and lost another 4lbs...so that's 15lb in 2 weeks. :) X

I'm into my 3rd week now and doing well...I weighed Friday and lost another 4lbs...so that's 15lb in 2 weeks. :) X

That's amazing, well done you x

How are you getting on? I am off on holiday tomorrow but will be back soon, really quiet on here at the moment! x

How are you getting on? I am off on holiday tomorrow but will be back soon, really quiet on here at the moment! x
Yeah I'm still doing well...I lost another 3lb last week and it's weigh day tomorrow for me...I've gone from 14st 1lb when I started and I'm not 12st 5lb so I feel better for it even though I've got a way to go until goal

Yeah I'm still doing well...I lost another 3lb last week and it's weigh day tomorrow for me...I've gone from 14st 1lb when I started and I'm not 12st 5lb so I feel better for it even though I've got a way to go until goal

That's amazing!
I have just hit 4 stone though will go up a bit with my holiday break.
Glad you are still getting on well with it, everyone has disappeared off here!

Hi all, I am new to Exante and I am on week 3.
10lbs lost in the first 2 weeks and my third weigh in will be on Monday morning. Really hoping for a 4lb loss so that I can say I've lost a stone in 3 weeks! I am doing mainly shakes and soups but tried the noodles tonight which were ok. I also have some cous cous pots to try but I'd have to cool them down before I eat them so we'll see how that goes over the weekend. Speak soon, Wendy xxx

Does anyone do any regular exercise? When I did Cambridge a couple of years ago it wasn't recommended as the calorie intake is so low but I have the T25 plan which is 25 mins of intensive aerobic exercise that you do 5 days a week. I'm sure it would speed up the weight loss though?
Have a great weekend everyone :):):)

Back