Total Solution Holly's Exante Diary!

I quite like the carbonara......but every time I make it, I end with most of it exploded in the microwave :rolleyes:

....can't seem to quite crack the technique, just with that one pack :D

wow sounds like you are doing fab :)

I've had another day where I've had to force myself to have my 3 shakes...i had honeycomb shake for lunch which was horrid (yuk) i couldn't even finish it.
i had the strawberry jam and yogurt bar for breakfast which was nice and the choc mint shake this evening which was ok.

with your night out with friends...it wouldn't be a problem for me at all i could easily go out with friends and not drink. Do your friends know that your on the diet?
if you think you would be to tempted I'm sure they would understand you giving it a miss the time wouldn't they?
have you measured yourself aswell?

wow sounds like you are doing fab :)

I've had another day where I've had to force myself to have my 3 shakes...i had honeycomb shake for lunch which was horrid (yuk) i couldn't even finish it.
i had the strawberry jam and yogurt bar for breakfast which was nice and the choc mint shake this evening which was ok.

with your night out with friends...it wouldn't be a problem for me at all i could easily go out with friends and not drink. Do your friends know that your on the diet?
if you think you would be to tempted I'm sure they would understand you giving it a miss the time wouldn't they?
have you measured yourself aswell?
Wow you are doing so well! I wish I had to force myself lol! For me it's such a weird feeling like my stomach feels empty but I'm not completely hungry - so strange!
I'll be avoiding the honeycomb I think! I really liked the berries and cherries made with loads of ice and mint choc are prob my fave so far!
Yeah I have taken my measurements so it will be interesting to see any changes - I think I'll check those every 3 weeks and weigh in every week.

Ahhh the birthday thing... I don't know! I can't really miss it and I guess I could go and not drink - I just won't know many people there so it will be a bit strange for me - usually if I have a couple of drinks I'm a bit more bubbly and less self conscious. I might just go for a bit and have a couple of soft drinks. Ahh the dilemmas!

Only 1 more day til weigh in for you! I have a feeling it's gonna be good! :) x

its really strange feeling isn't it.... I'm the same empty but not hungry.
i can't wait to weigh in but also worried incase the results are not as good as i hope.

Well done on 4 straight 100% days Holly, nice one.

For the day out with your friends for their birthday I would say go and don't drink. Easy to say sitting here I know, but give it a try. I think alot of alochol is all about habit. This diet forces us to confront so much more than simply the food we put in our mouths. Do as I say and not as I do though, because i had a night off (no alcohol, but food) just a day or so ago, but yes i say go for it go out and dont drink alcohol. Funny thing is after a few drinks you might find it funny as you'll notice your friends changing slightly, that you don't pick up when you are drinking too, speaking from when i tried it before.

I'm actually a voracious drinker when i can drink, so, my advice is well intentioned, even if i might struggle to follow it myself! ;)

Good luck!

Thanks Nat - feeling MUCH more human today! How was yours? Did the sneaky daily weighing yield results?!

Glad you are feeling better, on day 4 today which is always headache day for me.
Nope not yet but I have done a lot of swimming this week which could be building up the muscle (that is my excuse!!!)

Day 5 DONE!

Still 100% although there has been a babybel in the fridge that I've been seriously tempted to eat. This evening has been quite hard - I feel like I need more to eat than the 3 products! I don't know if I am in ketosis or not or it's just bad habits as I am a grazer and usually eat the most in the evenings.

I'm staying strong though!

Holly x

Day 5 DONE!

Still 100% although there has been a babybel in the fridge that I've been seriously tempted to eat. This evening has been quite hard - I feel like I need more to eat than the 3 products! I don't know if I am in ketosis or not or it's just bad habits as I am a grazer and usually eat the most in the evenings.

I'm staying strong though!

Holly x

Hello how it going....hope you didn't lose the battle with the babybel!

I'm feeling little down today but overall doing well...no headaches and hunger minimal x

Hello how it going....hope you didn't lose the battle with the babybel!

I'm feeling little down today but overall doing well...no headaches and hunger minimal x
Hi Loz,

Sorry to hear you're feeling down! Are you doing anything nice this weekend to cheer you up? Did you have your weigh in today? That's good that there's no awful headache - none for me either thank god!

I was the winner in the battle of the babybel - it's still in the fridge mocking me. I've been alright today actually - had people eating all sorts around me all day and managed to stay strong! Haven't even had my dinner yet cos I went to see a friend.

Hope you feel better soon - remember you are doing awesome! x

I've got family visiting and my son football BBQ which is gonna be hard!
i did weigh today and i was very pleased i lost 11lbs and I'm now down in the 12stones x

well done for resisting the naughty cheese...its not mocking you, you are mocking it sitting there not tasty enough to be worth cheating over! :D

I've got family visiting and my son football BBQ which is gonna be hard!
i did weigh today and i was very pleased i lost 11lbs and I'm now down in the 12stones x

well done for resisting the naughty cheese...its not mocking you, you are mocking it sitting there not tasty enough to be worth cheating over! :D
WOW! That is amazing!! Well done! Hard work has paid off - what a brilliant loss! I hope I can do at least half of that haha! 12 stones is amazing - that's where I am at the moment (well as of last week) so I'm hoping to crack the 11's!

Only tomorrow to go and then it's weigh in for me! Eeeee! Oh no not the dreaded BBQ - my neighbours had one the other day and I had to close all the windows haha. x

How did the weigh in go???

i went to that bbq yesterday and it was torture! but i was strong and didn't have anything :)

How did the weigh in go???

i went to that bbq yesterday and it was torture! but i was strong and didn't have anything :)

well done Lozkin, and well done for getting into week 2.
Do you have your own diary on here? x

Back