Total Solution Holly's Exante Diary!

Hi Holly
I'm glad you've had a good day..how's the headache???
I found cooking dinner for everyone in the evening hard but not because I'm hungry really jist the smells and the fact I'm normally a picker and a taster!
I added coffee to my vanilla shake today and it was nice...
I found today I had to make a big point to have my 3 meals/shakes as my hunger is so minimal I didn't even really want them!
Feeing great :) X
(But I could still pig out on a huge pizza)

Hi Holly
I'm glad you've had a good day..how's the headache???
I found cooking dinner for everyone in the evening hard but not because I'm hungry really jist the smells and the fact I'm normally a picker and a taster!
I added coffee to my vanilla shake today and it was nice...
I found today I had to make a big point to have my 3 meals/shakes as my hunger is so minimal I didn't even really want them!
Feeing great :) X
(But I could still pig out on a huge pizza)
Hey Loz,

Headache is much better this evening thank you :) I'm actually starting to feel a bit more normal. Don't think I'm in ketosis yet though as I'm still quite hungry overall! Must have been that damn Pepsi Max I drank! Hopefully I will be less hungry tomorrow.

It's so hard when other people are eating or you have to cook for them isn't it? I was drooling over boyfriends soup/dunky bread roll scenario earlier haha.

Only a couple more days until your first weigh in - are you excited!? X

Omg the buffet! Just think how good it will be when it's so well deserved! I really hope I lose a decent amount in my first week to spur me on to continue! I feel so much better after having the spag Bol for tea though!

Only to Hemsby, just outside Great Yarmouth.
I used to live there and absolutely love that part of the country!

I am sure you will have a good loss :)

Only to Hemsby, just outside Great Yarmouth.
I used to live there and absolutely love that part of the country!

I am sure you will have a good loss :)
That will be so nice! Hopefully the weather will be good for you! I really hope so! I have been 100% apart from the unfortunate Pepsi max incident! :(

Pepsi max may not even effect you so I wouldn't dwell on it. some people are ok with it.

You have done so well.
I hope the weather is good but really it will just be nice to get away, we need a break :)

Pepsi max may not even effect you so I wouldn't dwell on it. some people are ok with it.

You have done so well.
I hope the weather is good but really it will just be nice to get away, we need a break :)
Aww thank you - that's made me feel a lot better! It's so good to have a break sometimes - I'm thinking of booking something soonish - gives you something to look forward to! :)

Boy is eating AGAIN. ive told him to hide the rolls!

Oh sorry to have mentioned the P word I won't do it again!

I might just have to order some savoury meals soon.

Did you sleep better last night? I've not had any problems sleeping apart from last night being hot!
Where is everyone from?
I live in Birmingham and it's been lovely here last few days....can't wait to wear a nice summer dress....in fact I can't wait to wear what I want instead of what covers me up better!
I'm nervous about weigh day as I'm worried I haven't done as well as I thought...although I don't really know what to expect in the first week!
Someone at work today (no-one knows I'm doing the exante diet) asked me if I'd lost weight...fingers crossed that's a good sign!

Oh sorry to have mentioned the P word I won't do it again!

I might just have to order some savoury meals soon.

Did you sleep better last night? I've not had any problems sleeping apart from last night being hot!
Where is everyone from?
I live in Birmingham and it's been lovely here last few days....can't wait to wear a nice summer dress....in fact I can't wait to wear what I want instead of what covers me up better!
I'm nervous about weigh day as I'm worried I haven't done as well as I thought...although I don't really know what to expect in the first week!
Someone at work today (no-one knows I'm doing the exante diet) asked me if I'd lost weight...fingers crossed that's a good sign!

You could always get a couple with your next order just to try - some people hate them but I will let you know my thoughts on each one if that helps? :)

Yeah I slept loads better last night actually but I've been waking up really early! It is so hot and I think that might be partly why! I know what you mean about clothes - I can't wait to have the confidence to get my legs and arms out and just feel comfortable - rather than a hot sticky mess! Just think soon hopefully we will be able to wear lovely summer dresses :)

I have no idea what to expect either! I'm hoping for 5 pounds as that's what I lost during my first week of WW! So to match that at least would be great. That's so good that people are already noticing the difference in you - have you noticed any changes yourself yet? Are you doing measurements as well? X

Hi Holly (and Lozkin!) and welcome. I hope your first few days isn't too terrible. You're certainly posting lots and it's a great distraction, isn't it? Everyone here is so supportive and encouraging, even to an old sinner such as myself. :angeldevil:

I am from a village near Northampton.

My oh is Always eating, he eats like a pig and never puts on an ounce - drives me mad.

You could always get a couple with your next order just to try - some people hate them but I will let you know my thoughts on each one if that helps? :)

Yeah I slept loads better last night actually but I've been waking up really early! It is so hot and I think that might be partly why! I know what you mean about clothes - I can't wait to have the confidence to get my legs and arms out and just feel comfortable - rather than a hot sticky mess! Just think soon hopefully we will be able to wear lovely summer dresses :)

I have no idea what to expect either! I'm hoping for 5 pounds as that's what I lost during my first week of WW! So to match that at least would be great. That's so good that people are already noticing the difference in you - have you noticed any changes yourself yet? Are you doing measurements as well? X

Hi how's today been?
I found the morning hard because normally I would go to costa on the way to college and get a large latte and sometimes a breakfast roll....instead I went straight past and had my shake on the go....plus side was I saved £!
My hubby is always eating aswell and seems to be nicer things since I started this diet!
I have measured myself but I'm not going to do that once a month but weigh weekly

My day has been good thanks - how about you? Evenings are definitely the hardest for me - normally when I get home from work I devour so much! This is definitely teaching me I don't necessarily need all that food lol.

So this morning was the first day I woke up without a rumbling stomach! I had a coconut shake for breakfast at work and tried to draw it out as long as possible. Normally by the time it gets to lunchtime I'm starving, but I didn't really feel that hungry which was odd. Tried a new bar for lunch which wasn't as filling as the others I've tried but still nice!

Still been 100% though - I am so proud of myself! Four days in and literally all I have had are the 3 Exante packs a day. This is like unheard of for me!

Had the Carbonara for dinner just now - didn't rate it as much as the spag Bol, but it was edible! Seemed like a bigger portion too but that might have been because I used too much water.

I'm meant to be going out for my friends birthday at the weekend and I don't know what I'm going to do!!! It will 100% involve drinking!

Heeeeeelp

Holly x

Back