Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Holly's Food Diary Friday

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by hollyhairdoo, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. hollyhairdoo

hollyhairdoo Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Gonna do a food diary today.... I'm a bit hungover only had 2 large glasses of wine last night but I find it really affects me when I follow SW properly. Writing what I eat will help me to not be tempted as you will all be able to see how naughty I have been!

(Extra Easy day)
    Brekkie: 2x wholemeal toast (HE) n marmite
    Snacks: banana, coffee
    Lunch: Jacket potato with beans n a lil cheese(HE)

That's what I've had so far!!... I really want chocolate but I will resist! Then I can have some syns later tonight :D

Last edited: 19 August 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dannilion

Dannilion *Purple Penguin*

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(23.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's funny how being accountable makes you less likely to eat something, isn't it? :)

Good luck with fighting the chocolate cravings.

4. hollyhairdoo

hollyhairdoo Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Danillion! Thanks for your comment!

I am new on here and find a bit confusing lol!

I have been using scales at boots as mine are def not accurate but they r out of use and I am dying to weigh myself as I have been good and doing zumba twice a week as well! Fingers crossed they will have them fixed by the end of the week! x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.