Honey Monster "Stix" Honeycomb and Milk Chocolate - ONCE AGAIN A HEALTHY EXTRA

I've only been able to get them in SemiChem up to now. Have tried PoundWorld and Tesco but no luck. Actually going back to SemiChem today to see if I can get some more fot the marshmallow and vanilla yogurt bars - I went back last week but they only had the chocolate and honeycomb flavour left.

Do they actually taste like Sugar Puffs? I don't like Sugar Puffs!

Do they actually taste like Sugar Puffs? I don't like Sugar Puffs!

Nope lol. They taste like the flavours described on the packets - marshmallow and vanilla yogurt or chocolate and honeycomb.

The marshmallow and vanilla flavour remind me of the blue rice crispie squares bars.

Found these in Tesco this week, thanks for mentioning them! YUMMY! :D

Will be looking in my local semichem next week to see if they have them and if they are cheaper there! lol

Can't get enough of these at the moment! For people like me who have a sweet tooth they're fab :)

I have not looked in b and m yet because I have around 8 boxes of rocky roads to get through lol ill look next time I'm on town.

I've only ever been able to find them in Semi Chem, despite looking in various pound shops. Someone posted that they'd got them in their Tesco but none as yet in the ones near me.

Just wanted to share these with you, for those who may not already know.

The following (sorry for the enormous picture) are two for a B choice. They are listed in the Free Branded book but not currently online, as the website is in the process of being updated. Our consultant called head office yesterday and they confirmed that two of either flavour count as a HExB.

I got mine from a little chemist type shop, "SemiChem" for £1 per pack. Have heard they may also be available in the £-shop, and it also looks like Tesco sell them (£1.79 per pack).

I've just tried the marshmallow and vanilla yogurt ones and they are honestly so good!! My favourite have always been the rocky road HiFi's, but these Honey Monster "Stix" blow them out of the water!

I know Slimming World are having a bit of a shortage on HiFi bars at the moment as they are making a few changes (fixing problems where for example, one rocky road bar may have a million marshmallows and another may only have one!), so in the meantime (and even afterwards) these are a great substitute!

Thank you for this! Ive just seen them online at Tesco, although only the chocolate flavour. Ive added them to my shopping hopefully they will get delivered!

finally got to SemiChem! £1 a packet :D (much better than Tesco at £1.79 a packet!)

we stocked up our syn bin with these and cracker crisps (also cheaper at SemiChem!)

finally got to SemiChem! £1 a packet :D (much better than Tesco at £1.79 a packet!)

we stocked up our syn bin with these and cracker crisps (also cheaper at SemiChem!)
You lucky thing, i don't have any Semi-Chem's in my area :(. But just happy to get some at last:) and are cheaper than group bars x

I emailed them directly as I couldn't find them anywhere!! They advised me their stockists are
Tesco Extra
Spar
Pound land

Hope this helps :) X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back