Honey Monster "Stix" Honeycomb and Milk Chocolate - ONCE AGAIN A HEALTHY EXTRA

Seen these in a nisa for £1 on Wednesday night. They only had the marshmallow ones though

Seen these in a nisa for £1 on Wednesday night. They only had the marshmallow ones though

The marshmallow are the nicest ones!

The Chocolate ones were my favourites to begin with but now can't get enough of the marshmallow ones!

Found these on Sunday after ages hunting! Wow!! I love them both but cant beat a marshmallow one so takes me back to my childhood and getting a kellogs square as a treat :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Getting the hump now. Cant find these anywhere!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I got these at the weekend. Hard to believe they are HExB as the Marshmallow one is really sweet. The choc one is OK. Will eat the marshmallow ones then just buy the choc :)

Im going to try that. Thanx. :)

Whoop whoop!!!

I've been trying everywhere to get these without success. Then by chance I was walking past a local asian store today and they had a stack in the window. And guess what? Three packs for a pound!!! Okay they are best before end May but is this the face of concern lol :)

I found these in my tescos at £1.79! Ide rather go semi chem and get them for a quid

We havent got a semi chem anywhere near us so Ive been having to get them from Tesco at £1.79 and they only have the chocolate flavour! :rolleyes:

Still cant find these, rang tesco and felt fobbed off. :(

Back