Honey Monster "Stix" Honeycomb and Milk Chocolate - ONCE AGAIN A HEALTHY EXTRA

I bought a pack of chocolate ones from Tesco, as they didn't have the vanilla flavour. At £1.79 for a pack of 7, they work out cheaper than Hifi lights so I thought I'd treat myself. They are really lovely, although OH discovered the pack and ate 3 of them :( Need to try the vanilla ones now!

I bought a pack of chocolate ones from Tesco, as they didn't have the vanilla flavour. At £1.79 for a pack of 7, they work out cheaper than Hifi lights so I thought I'd treat myself. They are really lovely, although OH discovered the pack and ate 3 of them :( Need to try the vanilla ones now!

Vanilla ones r really sickly sweet. I luv sweets but struggled 2 eat these but luv the choc 1s :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmm, I like the choccy ones too. Had to buy the vanilla ones just to try them out, but will be sticking to the chocolate in future (when and if I can find them)

Sorry to rain on your parade but these honey monster stix are no longer a healthy extra.
Just read it on Slimming World's Facebook page.
It's a bad day for healthy extra choices, what with the Alpen lights going as well :(

Sorry to rain on your parade but these honey monster stix are no longer a healthy extra.
It's a bad day for healthy extra choices, what with the Alpen lights going as well :(

What!!!! Alpen lights going???? Why?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh! Well! at least it saves me a trip round all the supermarkets!

Get fed up with bread and there`s very few cereals I like.

Relied on cereal bars. Perhaps SW will come up with alternatives.

Sorry but where are you seeing this? I've had a look and can't find it but am interested in what was said and by who :)

I read that on fb too, but the group SW member support is made by SW members and is not an official SW site.
Surely it has to be on the official SW site to be true - I am not a member of facebook and I never will be. My consultant mentioned the alpen light tragedy last night but not the honey monster stix. If the news is not made official by SW then it can't be true (please.... not after taking away my alpen light HEB's, sniff)

Looks like my hunt for Honey Monster Stix is back on!

If the official SW website haven`t cancelled them then they`re still ok as a hexb!!

Happy days!! Just gotta find them now. Next stop Poundland!! :D

Yes, our Consultant has just posted on our FB page that these are no longer a Healthy B. Sorry guys!

They are low in Syns though - only 2.5 / 3 Syns depending on flavour.

Maybe it's a good job that these are so hard to come by!

What about stock we already have? I'm not surprised the - the fibre in them are the same as the fibre in the new Alpen light bars which are apparently too low for hex b!

No idea! I would just have them as Syns and not as HEx's, but then I like to be safe rather than sorry!

Lots of people are arguing that they still are a Healthy Extra, so there are lots of conflicting messages floating around. So I guess it depends on the individual and what information they decide to follow.

I read it on the FB SW member support page rather than the official SW page, however it does say they've spoken to head office and head office confirmed they are no longer a healthy extra.
Too low in fibre content apparently.
So glad I haven't even tried them, I'm disappointed enough about the Alpen lights x

I read it on the FB SW member support page rather than the official SW page, however it does say they've spoken to head office and head office confirmed they are no longer a healthy extra.
Too low in fibre content apparently.
So glad I haven't even tried them, I'm disappointed enough about the Alpen lights x

I will wait until something official appears on the SW website then thanks :)

I will wait until something official appears on the SW website then thanks :)

The thing is, they have NEVER been listed on the SW website as a Healthy Extra. However, they are listed in the "Free Branded" book as being 2 for a HExB.

A while ago, just before I made this thread, my consultant called head office and they confirmed that they were in fact a Healthy Extra. And now they are saying they are not.

What I am trying to say is that there may not be anything "official" on the SW website, as they have never been mentioned on there before. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

As I said, it all depends on the individual and what advice / information they chose to follow. We are all on our own journey and we are all adult enough to make our own decisions :)

Back