Honey vs Hunger Diary

Tuesdays Food Diary......why is it I always seem to be a day behind in posting this....lol

Breakfast: Minstrone Soup 1/4 syn
Lunch: 1 x boiled egg 1 slice toast HEB 1 tbsp ketchup 1 syn
Dinner: Chicken Parmigiana with veggie pasta HEA HEB followed by cherries and 1 x buttered brazil 2 syns

Total syns = 3 1/4

Woo look at me...i'm actually doing todays food diary, TODAY!!!! lol

Had a busy day but don't feel too tired to write it up so here goes:

Breakfast: 2 x boiled eggs with 2 slices of toast HEB and 1 tbsp of ketchup 1 syn (I know a propper sounding breakfast....what's wrong with me...lol)
Lunch: Jacket potato with beans and side salad (no dressing of course)
Dinner: Chicken curry with rice and 1 tbsp of mango chutney 2 syns followed by a bowl of cherries and strawberries and 1 buttered brazil 2 syns

Total syns = 5

Another WI day and.....yippee!!! I lost 2lbs. Anyway back to the food diary lol

Breakfast: Noodles and tomatoes
Lunch: 1 x boiled egg with 1 x slice toast and 1 tbsp ketchup 1 syn followed by a nectarine
Dinner: Veggie and chorizo pasta 2 syns followed by a bowl of cherries and strawberries and 1 buttered brazil 2 syns

Total syns = 5

I've been so busy over the last few days that i've totally neglected writing up my food diary. But I haven't cheated, even when I had opportunities to do so but have eaten tons...lol

Friday
Lunch: Ham sandwich HEB with tomatoes and 4x deli lights HEA
Dinner: Pork Chop with creamy apple sauce, mash potatoes, cabbage and carrots 2 syns

Total syns = 2

Saturday
Breakfast: S/w fry up with bubble and squeek and 1 tbsp ketchup 1syn
Lunch: S/w pizza on a wholemeal pitta bread HEB with 2 babybel grated over the top HEA and chorizo 1/2 syn with noodles
Dinner: Noodles and tomatoes

Total syns = 1 1/2

Sunday
Breakfast: S/w fry up with bubble and squeek and 1/2 tbsp ketchup 1/2 syn and a nectarine
Lunch: Turkey and ham sandwich HEB with 2tbsp of honey mustard dressing and salad 1 syn and a nectarine
Dinner: Lasagne HEA followed by a nectarine

Total syns = 1 1/2

xxx

Had a really good day today. As well as helping mum sort out my study and starting to make my pickles and chutneys for Christmas (need time to mature), I've eaten very well.

Breakfast: 1 x boiled egg, 1 slice toast HEB and 1/2 tbsp ketchup 1/2 syn
Lunch: Turkey and ham sandwich HEB with tomatoes, spring onions and 2tbsp honey mustard dressing 1 syn followed by a nectarine
Dinner: Spaghetti bolognaise with 1x babybel grated over the top HEA followed by a nectarine

Total syns = 1 1/2

xxx

Another day another food diary, well 2/3 of one anyway..lol

Lunch: Noodles and tomatoes followed by 1 x babybel light HEA and a nectarine.

Guess who's worried that she hasn't lost anything this week...lol

xxx

Here's the rest of my food diary for today.

Dinner: Sausage and chicken cassoulet 2 syns followed by a small bowl of cherries and a nectarine and 2 buttered brazils 4 syns.

Total syns = 6

I know I was trying to be ultra good but I just needed a sweet fix. Oh well, still not that many syns. :)

Had a really busy day yesterday helping my grandma and visiting my grandpa in hospital so was too tired to write up my diary yesterday so here goes.

Lunch: Grilled chicken with penne in a pomodoro sauce topped with 1tsp parmesan. HEA HEB 8 syns (at a guess)
Dinner: Fresh fruit salad with FF fromage frais and sweetner

Total syns = 8

Another busy couple of days......i need a holiday lol, so i'm playing catch up again today. :eek:

Yesterday was WI day and I managed to loose 1/2lb. Not bad considering I was having a bit of a bloaty week. :rolleyes:

Anyway back to the food diary

Thursday
Lunch: 2 nectarines, a bowl of noodles 1xbabybel light a a few grapes
Dinner: 2xsausages 2syns, mash, onion and mushroom gravy, cabbage and carrots followed by 2 buttered brazils 4 syns

Total syns = 6

Todays food diary
Breakfast: Noodles and tomatoes followed by a bowl of fresh fruit a few hours later.
Late Lunch: Noodles tomatoes and bacon followed by 1 buttered brazil 2 syns
Dinner: Chicken parmigiana HEA, HEB with veggie pasta followed by a nectarine and 1 buttered brazil 2 syns

Total syns= 4

xxx

Phew! one busy girl...make sure you take a bit of "me" time at the weekend, donna x

I'd love to but no such luck for the next few days. I've been commissioned to make one of my cakes to be auctioned off for charity, got to hoof out the house in preparation for doing a boot fair on Sunday then Monday.......i'll take your advice, stay in my PJ's and have a duvet day......before starting the madness all over again...lol

Hope everything is going well for you hun, and you have a lovely weekend

xxx

So, a busy Bank Holiday weekend over and i'm now playing catch up again with my food diary. I have been good all weekend, which i'm pleased about as i'd desperately like to lose a few more pounds before I put them all back on, on hols lol

Saturdays diary:
Lunch: Ham and turkey sandwich HEB with tomatoes, spring onions, free mustard and salad cream 1 syn followed by a nectarine and 1xbuttered brazil 2 syns
Dinner: Chicken curry and rice with 1xbuttered brazil 2 syns

Total syns = 5

Sunday diary
Breakfast: None (naughty I know but was busy running a stall at the boot fair...lol)
Lunch: Beef and ham toasted club sandwich HEB with salad and 3xdeli lights 4 1/2 syns
Dinner: Veggie and bacon pasta bake with cheese 1/2 HEA followed by fresh fruit salad and 1xbuttered brazil 2 syns

Total syns 8 1/2

Today
Breakfast: S/w fry up wit sausages, bacon, a poached egg, grilled tomato and beans 2 syns
Lunch:Fresh fruit salad and 1 babybel light HEA
Dinner: Veggie and bacon past bake leftovers 1/2 HEA followed by fresh fruit salad and 1xbuttered brazil 2 syns

Total syns = 4

Back