Hopefully on Track

poppygreendog

Silver Member
Morning everyone - I restarted 2 weeks ago (I'm on my 3rd week, weighed Monday). I have only just posted because to be honest I have restarted so many times and fallen off the wagon I wanted to be sure I was heading in the right direction.

I decided that what I needed was inspiration, something to make me do this, so I booked a holiday for DH and I for Christmas. I have no choice now, a beach at Christmas without a bikini is not an option - it seems to be working, I am really motivated so I have posted a new ticker and hope to be here to share your journeys along with mine.

Back soon

Sara

Good luck, what a great incentive! xx

Hi hun,
i know the feeling!!
I too have booked a holiday for september and i wanna look hot in my bikini.

lets keep going girl.:D

hey babes. good luck :D am sure you'll do fabulously. what a marvellous idea for an incentive. where are you going to?

abz xx

Thanks for the encouragement its really gonna help, its been inspirational reading all the threads of such good weight loss on here.

Abi - we are going to Dominican Republic on Christmas Day, kids have grown and got lives (2 of them children) of their own now so we thought we'd spoil ourselves. Have'nt had a holiday in over 2 years as I have had work committments that have'nt really allowed so we are going the whole hog this time.

Looking forward to chatting with you all over the coming weeks.

Sara
xx:)

wow. what a holiday!! and what a place to wear a bikini. that's amazing :D
with that in mind you'll be stonking through your weight loss hon :D

abz xx

Back