Hopefully on Track

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppygreendog, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Morning everyone - I restarted 2 weeks ago (I'm on my 3rd week, weighed Monday). I have only just posted because to be honest I have restarted so many times and fallen off the wagon I wanted to be sure I was heading in the right direction.

I decided that what I needed was inspiration, something to make me do this, so I booked a holiday for DH and I for Christmas. I have no choice now, a beach at Christmas without a bikini is not an option - it seems to be working, I am really motivated so I have posted a new ticker and hope to be here to share your journeys along with mine.

Back soon

Sara

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good luck, what a great incentive! xx

4. salty

salty Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Diet:
    lighter life light
    Hi hun,
    i know the feeling!!
    I too have booked a holiday for september and i wanna look hot in my bikini.

lets keep going girl.:D

5. abz

abz Gold Member

hey babes. good luck :D am sure you'll do fabulously. what a marvellous idea for an incentive. where are you going to?

abz xx

6. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Thanks for the encouragement its really gonna help, its been inspirational reading all the threads of such good weight loss on here.

Abi - we are going to Dominican Republic on Christmas Day, kids have grown and got lives (2 of them children) of their own now so we thought we'd spoil ourselves. Have'nt had a holiday in over 2 years as I have had work committments that have'nt really allowed so we are going the whole hog this time.

Looking forward to chatting with you all over the coming weeks.

Sara
    xx:)

7. abz

abz Gold Member

wow. what a holiday!! and what a place to wear a bikini. that's amazing :D
    with that in mind you'll be stonking through your weight loss hon :D

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.