Hoping to be fabulous at 40

you can do this your so close!! best to get straight back on it today or by monday you could have alot more weight to lose

bb12 said:
you can do this your so close!! best to get straight back on it today or by monday you could have alot more weight to lose

Am back on! Think it might have even done me good... Been building up all week but it's out of my system now hopefully :) was mortified when I weighed this morning and I'd put on 1.5lbs... Silly isn't it, it's nothing really but was annoying all the same ;)

That'll be gone ASAP. 7 in 3 weeks. Even 8.5 is doable. Come on mate. X

Bet that 1.5 has gone already :)

Defo draw a line and start today ...why keep putting it off...you'll get to goal in no time honey :)

Its the mistake that I made ...now I've only got 4 months to drop 100lbs ;) rather than a year to get there. Wish I'd found this diet so much sooner as I am managing to stick to it even tho its TOTM which I never did on LT x x x

Trueleame said:
Defo draw a line and start today ...why keep putting it off...you'll get to goal in no time honey :)

Its the mistake that I made ...now I've only got 4 months to drop 100lbs ;) rather than a year to get there. Wish I'd found this diet so much sooner as I am managing to stick to it even tho its TOTM which I never did on LT x x x

Hi trueleame :) I did draw a line - thankfully! I carried on with packs yesterday and have already lost the lbs id put on :) phew! Not sure if I ever came out of ketosis as I'm not hungry :)
We all make mistakes - the important thing is to get back on it... Am sure 4 months and 100lbs is doable - if not entirely, you'll be very close :)
I had a stab at LT a long time ago and I take my hat off to losers on it, the meals/bars/porridge is all I live off! Couldn't do just shakes - and I seem to remember the bars were like cardboard lol!
Good luck on your journey xx

Well have finished my first day at work :) can see its going to help my dieting already! They have a water machine too which is a bonus as I carried a 2ltr bottle in with me, just incase and it was annoying to say the least ;)
Didn't weigh this morning - too manic getting ready! Would like to wait till official WI weds but know I'll jump on the scales in the morning lol! We'll see! Hope everyone's having a good day :)

bb12 said:
glad your first day at work went ok

good luck for wi tomorrow

Thanks bb :) keep sabotaging myself... Have just had some ham! Always the evenings grrrrr... Ah well fingers x'd for some sort of loss tomorrow :)

ham isnt that bad i think? much better than a takeaway or whole packet of biscuits

bb12 said:
ham isnt that bad i think? much better than a takeaway or whole packet of biscuits

That's what I keep telling myself ;) the carbs are low so keeps me in ketosis but it makes my cals higher so my losses seem to be slower - I think that's what's happening anyway! Could murder a biccy too ;)

sarahlou72 said:
That's what I keep telling myself ;) the carbs are low so keeps me in ketosis but it makes my cals higher so my losses seem to be slower - I think that's what's happening anyway! Could murder a biccy too ;)

No biccies......bad biccies
Repeat 20 times!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well not all that happy, still weigh the same - that's a lb lost in nearly 2 weeks! That's just not right... I don't understand? Yes I'm having the odd pick but really it's only protein? I'm logging it on mfp and I'm in ketosis still or atleast I'm not hungry and my mouth is all funny... Could it be that I'm so close to the 10 stones? My cals are never over 750 so surely I should be losing something! Maybe it's the water? Seriously thinking about refeeding... I read motivational posts like starlights and feel momentarily boosted about the keep on at it but then the losses don't come and I only have 2.5 weeks left to shift 7 - 9 lbs and I feel really disheartened :( what to do! Arghhh well off to get ready for work and Lola to holiday club... Poor little Eva has a high temp so she'll have to stay at home with oh until grandparents can take over... Boooo feel rubbish! Rant over!!

Ahhh sweetie, I wish I had some advice but being new to it I've not been in the position yet. I don't doubt there will be lots of others who will be able to help.
Maybe go back to just 4 packs a day with no protein for the next 2 weeks to give you a boost you need. I ate protein once and it made me more hungry- god knows why lol

Hope your little one gets better soon.
((hugs)) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sarahlou72 said:
Well not all that happy, still weigh the same - that's a lb lost in nearly 2 weeks! That's just not right... I don't understand? Yes I'm having the odd pick but really it's only protein? I'm logging it on mfp and I'm in ketosis still or atleast I'm not hungry and my mouth is all funny... Could it be that I'm so close to the 10 stones? My cals are never over 750 so surely I should be losing something! Maybe it's the water? Seriously thinking about refeeding... I read motivational posts like starlights and feel momentarily boosted about the keep on at it but then the losses don't come and I only have 2.5 weeks left to shift 7 - 9 lbs and I feel really disheartened :( what to do! Arghhh well off to get ready for work and Lola to holiday club... Poor little Eva has a high temp so she'll have to stay at home with oh until grandparents can take over... Boooo feel rubbish! Rant over!!

I was like two weeks ago then all this week ive been sabotaging myself. Thinking of doing filling and healthy for a week then go back on s&s for the rest of April to finish packs and hopefully get a last little boost before ww on 2/05/12. Sympathise with you as i know how disheartening it can be. Jus keep in mind your total loss youve had as this will show your hard work is worth it. Hugs xx

Back