Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Poor you - two TOTM in two weeks? Cruel! Hope I'm not been too graphic, but I thought I'd add my twopennth worth...

I don't use any contraception (hubby to be had the snip...) and was always as regular as clockwork until I changed the way I ate back in october. Now, it comes and goes as it pleases and is soooo painful.

My CDC told me quite firmly when I first started that the CD actually makes you really fertile and that she had seen 4 CD babies in the past year, but I seriously doubt any diet plan would overrule your hormones to the extent that it would affect medical contraceptives such as yours. It might have something to do with the odd cycles though. Obviously being fertile doesn't make any difference to me...!

Good luck and well done with your healthy choice of meal - I'd say chicken and salad was a perfect choice. Onwards and upwards :) xoxo

Many thanks for the advice!! Will speak to my CDC next week about it! It is a right pain and I'm even more of a wimp because I'm not used to it!! Going to get my implanon changed anyhow and see I'd that makes a change!!

The chicken and salad was lovely- I lts amazing how I appreciate food now!! But have felt nothing but guilt or day about it!!

Hiya Kim, I've just read your diary and you're so like me it's scarey, bit it's good to know other people experience the same things as me. I wish I could work out a way to stop me binge eating, it's like a compulsion. If I could stop that that would be half the battle won.

I've been struggling to get back down to my goal weight since my ex and I broke up in December 08. Still not there yet, I've lost this stone time and time again. I've got nearly 3st to lose but I'm not weighing , so I'm not swayed by what the scales say. Hope this method works!

Good luck with your journey x

Hi Kimmie, I've just read your diary right through and let me tell you, you're gonna make your goal!! You seem to be one determined young lady! will watch out for you as I quite need some inspiration. Re-started on Monday and have 2 stones and some to lose.

totm - cd can affect it. the hormone contraceptions play up. i have the depo and get break through bleeds ever so often. when not on the diet i don't. the docs have moved me to 10 week inj instead of 12 to try to help with the prob but i doesn't really work. i'd only had it the other week and had a very stressful time and started bleeding.

p.s - if you are not on anything cd does make you super fertile. both of my kids were conceived whilst on cd. it's the combo of loosing weight and the nutrients.

Surfhunny said:
Hiya Kim, I've just read your diary and you're so like me it's scarey, bit it's good to know other people experience the same things as me. I wish I could work out a way to stop me binge eating, it's like a compulsion. If I could stop that that would be half the battle won.

I've been struggling to get back down to my goal weight since my ex and I broke up in December 08. Still not there yet, I've lost this stone time and time again. I've got nearly 3st to lose but I'm not weighing , so I'm not swayed by what the scales say. Hope this method works!

Good luck with your journey x

hiya surf hunny!

Thanks for writing on my thread, I know that feeling of losing that stone over and over again! I have been overweight since leaving school at 16 and been on a diet since!! I'm getting close to that 2 stone mark bit still got 3stone to go, ideally 4!! Im really pleases with the progress so far but have been here before and our it all back on, I can't afford to do that this time!

Hope your recovery is going well? There's days where I wish I could break a leg just to have 6-8 weeks at home, but saying that I can't even stay in my flat on the weekend! I get bored sooo easily!!

I've decided to not look at the scales this week till weigh in on Monday! Also hoping this method works!!! X

enlightenme2 said:
Hi Kimmie, I've just read your diary right through and let me tell you, you're gonna make your goal!! You seem to be one determined young lady! will watch out for you as I quite need some inspiration. Re-started on Monday and have 2 stones and some to lose.

Hi enlighten me!!

Thanks for the Reading my diary- it's my kind of therapy!! I'm quite a closed off person in real life and find it very hard to open and talk about personal issues such as weight etc so this way is just perfect!!

Well done for restarting, you'll get that 2 stone off!! Another 3-4 to go for me! Xx

great things said:
totm - cd can affect it. the hormone contraceptions play up. i have the depo and get break through bleeds ever so often. when not on the diet i don't. the docs have moved me to 10 week inj instead of 12 to try to help with the prob but i doesn't really work. i'd only had it the other week and had a very stressful time and started bleeding.

Many thanks for the advice great things! I'm heading to the clinic next week to get it replaces but now thinking I may get it removed and leave it out! I'm very much single at the moment- sorting me out and this battle against the fat before even entertaining the thought of dating again!! Will remember the super fertile thing tho!!! Xx

Hi guys,

Another food day so far for me. Had the chewy caramel bar today which again was bloody lovely!! Haven't found one I don like yet!! Have got the malt toffee, cranberry and one more left this week- can't help bit feel guilty for having them tho!!

I'm noticing that the more weight I lose the colder I get! I never used to get cold, would wear shorts in the winter etc and always get hot and sticky very easily. I'm now wearing layers and feel so cold- been going to bed at 8 to get warm!!

Gotta go and pick my poochy up from the dog spa now!! Maisy is a minature schnauzer but currently looks like a matted mongrel as her hair has grown so quickly!! My little companion has been on a diet too!! She's meant to be between 6 and 7 lg buy weighed in at 8.2kg!! Were a fat family!!! Xx

Well I'm in bed!! The cravings are hitting me hard- I nearly reached for the coco pops in the cupboard so have taken me off to bed as punishment!! X

Aw she looks much smarter now bless her. I'm going to watch 'Will My Crash Diet Kill Me' from my bed too and probably fall asleep during it lol. I don't know how I'm going to cope when I'm back at work all I do is sleep lol. I blame the codeine entirely!

Recovery is going slowly but it's to be expected, got my physio assessment next Tuesday, I just want advice about getting back to running, I'm terrified of this happening again, not so much for the pain (although that does scare me) it's the hassle I'm getting from work :( Ah well never mind.

Today has been a long day with me' clock watching and waiting for my next feed, I hope tomorrow is not the same! My mums coming round to visit so that should break the day up a bit :D

Well done for taking yourself out of the way of the cocopops! Second bar will not do as much damage as the cocopops will x

Hi peeps,

A good day so far to make up for eating 2 Cambridge bars last night! My ketostix was still Pink so am all good but it's highlighted that I still have no control over food and binging!

Feel a bit down today- still bleeding after two weeks and feel so so cold all the time. Think an early night is needed again!!

I've got Uni friends coming to stay this weekend and out on the town! I'm driving to make sure I don't drink- it's going to be a test for sure!!

Really want to just lose at least 1 pound this week to get out of the 200s (pounds)!!! Please please please!!! Xx

Hi kimmi

Just found your diary and im loving reading it , jst wanted to let you know 6 years ago i lost over 6 stone and joined a online dating site, after lots of dates and a few freaks lol, i met my husband !

We have been together ever since and now have a lovely little girl whos 3, i neer thought iwould have children as i have pcos quite bad.

Anyhows contentment set in and im now back to my orig weight :mad:( but im here to lose it again.

Goodluck hun x

Hi Kimmi --

I always volunteer to drive so no one expects me to drink. In the US a lot bars (pubs) give free soft drinks to designated drivers. I think some do here, too. (So,being the DD makes for a healthy, low cal, sometimes low cost, and better morning after.)

@Lisa -- What an inspirational story. Congrats on the family and getting back to being fit.

MM

Oh hun, there's no need to beat yourself up for the extra bar - I actually think you did really well. Thin people get hungry and eat something, but they just eat something sensible and small until they are satisfied which is just what you did. Well, I imagine they do - its been so long since I was a thin person myself!!

If you were an un-cured binger you would have been round the shop for a sandwich/pizza/curry and blown it all, so WELL DONE!!

Love your doggy - I spoil mine rotten :)

thinoncemore said:
Hi kimmi

Just found your diary and im loving reading it , jst wanted to let you know 6 years ago i lost over 6 stone and joined a online dating site, after lots of dates and a few freaks lol, i met my husband !

We have been together ever since and now have a lovely little girl whos 3, i neer thought iwould have children as i have pcos quite bad.

Anyhows contentment set in and im now back to my orig weight :mad:( but im here to lose it again.

Goodluck hun x

Hiya, thanks for visiting my thread! I'm so pleased to hear your story!! I've done the dating site thingy before but at 15st 12 I found myself only accepting dates with bigger men! Not because I likes them but on the basis that they wouldn't judge me!! I dated someone for 6 months and all we did was eat!!

So here I am trying to lose 5 stone to find the old kim and hopefully my confidence again!! Well done on losing 6 stone- you did it then so sure you'll do it again!! Kim x x

Back