ho's got a wii fit?

i have heard a rumor that they are a bit rubbish on the acuracy front for telling people they are over weight etc when they are not and stuff.....anyone got any problems with theirs?...(sorry about the spelling girls, i have always been rubbish at it)

I just weighed on mine and I'll let you know if there is a major difference to my SW weight later tonight. I've not noticed a major difference tbh!!

ps your spelling looks spot on to me.

i have heard a rumor that they are a bit rubbish on the acuracy front for telling people they are over weight etc when they are not and stuff.....anyone got any problems with theirs?...(sorry about the spelling girls, i have always been rubbish at it)
On Monday it told me I'd lost 6lbs since last week & when I went 2 WI I'd lost 5.5lbs so no probs so far with mine.

cool, not as though it really matters if your doing the exercise and enjoying it i dont see why it matters what weight it tells you....but i dont have one yet so im no expert....still looking for one and plaging my partner to get me one for my birthday ha ha

The only problem i have is one of my daughters is 8 and weighs 5 stone 3 it told her she was overweight!!! she was really upset by this, i told her the computer was wrong and that i had put her height in wrong which i had not but its not right to say to a kid she is fat when not!!

like i said on an earlier thread for a cheap console, try games station. they have second hand consoles and if you know any students take them with you because you can get another 10% off that for a mega bargain!

Back